That bum Danielson is injured AGAIN Dec 6, 2023

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Had to put the date just so people know which occasion it was :mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Sounds like a work (Andradae repeatedly working the injured eye) but what a dumb work to do having him blade above his already injured orbital
Danielson tends to go too far with the "let's make them think this is real". Even in his ROH days, I remember a match with Roderick Strong were they tried to do spots that weren't normal for a match to make people think they were shooting on each other and they had real beef (I think Roddy spat on him and cursed him out or something like that). And it came off so bad the next show they acted like nothing ever happened :dead:

Same with the concussion fake out in the Okada match to try stall while they were checking his arm.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Danielson tends to go too far with the "let's make them think this is real". Even in his ROH days, I remember a match with Roderick Strong were they tried to do spots that weren't normal for a match to make people think they were shooting on each other and they had real beef (I think Roddy spat on him and cursed him out or something like that). And it came off so bad the next show they acted like nothing ever happened :dead:

Same with the concussion fake out in the Okada match to try stall while they were checking his arm.
Remember the eye injury in ROH and the Morishima matches. Man is a menace

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

or when they did the whole "He got his leg caught in the stage" deal in AEW

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Remember the eye injury in ROH and the Morishima matches. Man is a menace
Yeah, I think Morishima worked his eye on the rematch (which was shaping up to be another classic before that abrupt ending) and the next time Danielson stomped him in the balls for a quick DQ. All to set up the Fight Without Honor :bryan:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Not "Dragon"
0lqIhHk.png

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Yeah, I think Morishima worked his eye on the rematch (which was shaping up to be another classic before that abrupt ending) and the next time Danielson stomped him in the balls for a quick DQ. All to set up the Fight Without Honor :bryan:
And all of this is building to a Nigel match at All In (if he is healthy for the next nine months)

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Nah they already got Nigel acting heelish towards him so it probably wont be thankfully. If its both of their last match im sure itll be like their old matches
An All In match between the two is a great idea. After that, “Dragon” can calm his ass down, be at home more, book Collision occasionally, serve as The Undertaker of the AEW Security Committee, and hopefully relish in going a year without being concussed