That awkward moment when you see a girl azz before her face and realize...

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
she :sitdown: status.....:upsetfavre:

was in grocery store and there was this chick walking with her moms/grandma and her ass was crazy y'all. Like, wait, I'm not SUP-POSED to look?!?! Because?!?!?! Had on these tight ass gray latex pants and the cakes were....MENTIONABLE to say the least. Man I wanted to just scoot over and bring her ass to the crib, no lie [/end pedo] :scusthov:

Daps
These latina bytches be looking full grown at 16:sadbron::sitdown: On the other hand, when they hit their 20's..they lookin like 40:huhldup:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
These latina bytches be looking full grown at 16:sadbron::sitdown: On the other hand, when they hit their 20's..they lookin like 40:huhldup:
mostly because they dun popped out about 2 at that age (well, hispanics at least). This chick was black...probably about 5'6 or so and brown-skinned. Her face is what gave her age away because she had that teen black girl look (like overly sized lips w/ a small head..y'all know what i mean). Tops I'd give her 17 (rocking converse and she was playing piggy back in store with her friends) but she coulda been older or younger...