intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
DreamInDemon said:
Three Women Attack Waitress at Red Lobster For Filling Glasses Too Frequently

Fairview Heights, IL – Three women have been charged with mob action and aggravated battery in a public place after allegedly attacking a Red Lobster waitress they accused of filling their water glasses too frequently.
Sharrell Evans, 21, Britley Green (pictured), 22, and 44-year-old Geneen Green (really? Geneen Green?) were arrested Friday afternoon when one of them reportedly threw a glass of water at a waitress and the other two joined in, beating her with their fists and…wait for it…a dessert menu; all because she was being attentive, I guess.
Now, when my family and I want to go out for a classy meal, it’s usually a toss-up between Olive Garden and Red Lobster. If we feel like being in the company of patrons so old they can’t fart without soiling themselves, or we simply would like to gorge ourselves on iceberg lettuce and oil-soaked breadsticks, “The Garden” (as we like to call it) is the hands-down winner. However, we sometimes have a hankering for once-frozen patties of reconstituted lobsterish stuff that has been re-purposed as a petri dish, and I think you know where we go in that case.
And now, thanks to these three charmers, I may be able to add “live chick-fighting” to the long list of Red Lobster’s alluring qualities.
As a weapon, dessert menus probably aren’t the deadliest of the bunch, but you take what’s at hand, and I guess there wasn’t a candelabra nearby. The waitress escaped the brutal attack with minor injuries and refused treatment by the EMS crew at the scene.
The three alleged perpetrators are being held at Fairview Heights Police Department until their arraignment. Bail was set at $50,000 each. I picked Britley Green for the featured pic on this article because she’s the prettiest of the three.
Three Women Attack Waitress at Red Lobster For Filling Glasses Too Frequently

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Now, when my family and I want to go out for a classy meal, it’s usually a toss-up between Olive Garden and Red Lobster. If we feel like being in the company of patrons so old they can’t fart without soiling themselves, or we simply would like to gorge ourselves on iceberg lettuce and oil-soaked breadsticks, “The Garden” (as we like to call it) is the hands-down winner. However, we sometimes have a hankering for once-frozen patties of reconstituted lobsterish stuff that has been re-purposed as a petri dish, and I think you know where we go in that case.
:dead: :dead:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Red Lobster and Olive Garden are "Classy meals" now?

sarcasm.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That type of anger is a mental disorder, I hope they give them a psychiatric evaluation and some meds.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i think he's being sarcastic ....but his description had me :laugh: cos it's true. i wouldn't force my enemy to eat "Led Robster" food :scusthov:

If there's more than one restaurant in the U.S, I can't fukk with it. Food from a non-chain restaurant/take-out is one of the best experiences ever.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
If there's more than one restaurant in the U.S, I can't fukk with it. Food from a non-chain restaurant/take-out is one of the best experiences ever.

i can do chains but Red Lobster has notoriously bad plastic seafood. just rotten.
as far as mid priced italian chains... Johnny Carino or Carraba's > Olive Garden

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i can do chains but Red Lobster has notoriously bad plastic seafood. just rotten.
as far as mid priced italian chains... Johnny Carino or Carraba's > Olive Garden

I don't even have beef with chains, but those little spots use fresher ingredients.