'That '90s Show' | Netflix | Season 2 | July 4th 2024

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

Netflix’s That ’70s Show spinoff has assembled its new basement crew.

The streamer announced Thursday that That ’90s Show will be headlined by Callie Haverda (Shut Eye), who has been cast as Eric and Donna’s teenage daughter Leia Foreman. She’ll be joined by fellow franchise newcomers Ashley Aufderheide (Emergence), Mace Coronel (Colin in Black & White), Maxwell Acee Donovan (Gabby Duran & The Unsittables), Reyn Doi (Barb and Star Go to Vista Del Mar) and Sam Morelos, as well as returning series regulars Kurtwood Smith and Debra Jo Rupp, who are set to reprise their beloved roles as Red and Kitty (and serve as executive producers).

Per our sister site Deadline, fellow OGs Topher Grace (Eric), Laura Prepon (Donna), Mila Kunis (Jackie) and Ashton Kutcher (Kelso) are currently in negotiations with Netflix and are expected to recur on the 10-episode offshoot. A premiere date has not yet been announced.

That ’90s Show picks up 15 years after the That ’70s Show‘s series finale, which took place on New Year’s Eve 1980. The year is 1995, and Leia is “visiting her grandparents for the summer, where she bonds with a new generation of Point Place kids under the watchful eye of Kitty and the stern glare of Red,” according to the official logline.

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That cast looks horrible. Some of the descriptions are laughable, especially this one:

"Life gets more interesting for Leia when she meets this Riot Grrrl. Equal parts loyalty, rebellion and heart, Gwen is a dynamic powerhouse and the unofficial leader of the new generation of Point Place kids. Love Gwen. Fear her. Follow her."

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
That cast looks horrible. Some of the descriptions are laughable, especially this one:

"Life gets more interesting for Leia when she meets this Riot Grrrl. Equal parts loyalty, rebellion and heart, Gwen is a dynamic powerhouse and the unofficial leader of the new generation of Point Place kids. Love Gwen. Fear her. Follow her."

489121ce8659bb1514e077422560d593.png

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I have no idea if these kids have chops but the fact it looks like they aren’t giving them anything new to work with ( just pale imitations of the same locations) is putting them at a disadvantage by comparison.

I do appreciate the updates to the Foreman house.