That 70s Show Appreciation Thread. "HELLO WISCONSIN"

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think that’s the reason, I think it’s just another casualty of Netflix’s business model. I heard they pulled Parks and Rec too.
I would hope the rape accusation wouldn't be the reason but the way things go these days it wouldn't surprise me at all. Hopefully it comes back or lands somewhere else in the future cause I'll definitely want to rewatch it again in a year or two.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Yeah they buy old shows for 1-2 years, then they have to drop them.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Looking back on it that crew was the most random collection of people that were friends:

*Hyde was a paranoid conspiracy theorist that was low-key a "Mr. Steal Your Girl" and provided the weed and booze so people would have a reason to have him hang out with them
*Kelso was a ladies man gigolo that was also a simple minded frat boy fukkboy often causing problems. Looking back Ritalin and regular condom usage would have solved tons of his fukkups
*Eric was the frail man-child that if it wasn't for him having +rep for hooking up with Donna and having a scary ass daddy EVERYONE would bully him. Eric would have HATED the current era of Star Wars films and for good reason
*Fez was the foreigner that hadn't grown into his swag yet so he came off as a weird desperate virgin which made Eric look cool in comparison
*Jackie was the ultra annoying bytch that had no LEGIT friends so she pulled an "Urkel" & forced herself to be a part of the crew due to fukking Kelso, her prettiness kept everyone simpin' her
*Donna had the most common sense of the bunch, was the perfect combo of pretty ass chick and chill ass tomboy. However she still was "That 70's Thot" by smashing Kelso's brother and bytch ass Randy

Nice summary of "The Circle" :leon:

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Loved it.

Almost everyone was perfectfully cast.

Developed a crush on Mila (we're the same age)

Topher Grace proved he was the best actor in the group even though Hyde was my favorite.

Red was a bad motherfukker.

And a huge shout out to Chong.

laflame

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking back on it that crew was the most random collection of people that were friends:

*Hyde was a paranoid conspiracy theorist that was low-key a "Mr. Steal Your Girl" and provided the weed and booze so people would have a reason to have him hang out with them
*Kelso was a ladies man gigolo that was also a simple minded frat boy fukkboy often causing problems. Looking back Ritalin and regular condom usage would have solved tons of his fukkups
*Eric was the frail man-child that if it wasn't for him having +rep for hooking up with Donna and having a scary ass daddy EVERYONE would bully him. Eric would have HATED the current era of Star Wars films and for good reason
*Fez was the foreigner that hadn't grown into his swag yet so he came off as a weird desperate virgin which made Eric look cool in comparison
*Jackie was the ultra annoying bytch that had no LEGIT friends so she pulled an "Urkel" & forced herself to be a part of the crew due to fukking Kelso, her prettiness kept everyone simpin' her
*Donna had the most common sense of the bunch, was the perfect combo of pretty ass chick and chill ass tomboy. However she still was "That 70's Thot" by smashing Kelso's brother and bytch ass Randy

Sounds like high school :russ:

Buncha kids that needed a plug to cop weed and the bond grew from there.
Apart from growing up together, Eric's crib was the only place they could smoke at :ehh:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It's a shame cos the 80s is ripe to be made fun of. I'm gonna start rewatching 70s in a minute.
it was too early for that show anyway. 80s nostalgia wasn't quite a thing yet back in 2000. We were still watching reruns of actual 80s shows. right now nostalgia for that period is at an all time high.