That 70s Show Appreciation Thread. "HELLO WISCONSIN"

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread is making me want to rewatch again. I lost interest with the last 2 seasons though, they seemed really lazy, plus introduced new characters that sucked.

It's an underrated show when you look back at it.

Did anybody catch That 80s Show? How bad was it?

It was whack. I wish they didn't bytch out and just have them do coke scenes like they did with weed in 70 show.

Dennis from sunny was the lead if you care.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Thread is making me want to rewatch again. I lost interest with the last 2 seasons though, they seemed really lazy, plus introduced new characters that sucked.

It's an underrated show when you look back at it.

Did anybody catch That 80s Show? How bad was it?
I watched like the first 2 episodes or so way back when it was broadcasting and it just wasn't funny at all. I watched more of it later down the line on Hulu, and it wasn't quite as bad as I remembered it. Still bad though. It had the dad from Unhappily Ever After and Dennis from Always Sunny :laugh: Also Eric's hot cousin (Brittany Daniel) was on there.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
ShimmeringAlienatedEnglishsetter-size_restricted.gif

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
no group of friends would allow a dude like hyde to stay in their circle. rewatching the show his character irritates me, honestly. he pulls alot of hoe sh!t.
Looking back on it that crew was the most random collection of people that were friends:

*Hyde was a paranoid conspiracy theorist that was low-key a "Mr. Steal Your Girl" and provided the weed and booze so people would have a reason to have him hang out with them
*Kelso was a ladies man gigolo that was also a simple minded frat boy fukkboy often causing problems. Looking back Ritalin and regular condom usage would have solved tons of his fukkups
*Eric was the frail man-child that if it wasn't for him having +rep for hooking up with Donna and having a scary ass daddy EVERYONE would bully him. Eric would have HATED the current era of Star Wars films and for good reason
*Fez was the foreigner that hadn't grown into his swag yet so he came off as a weird desperate virgin which made Eric look cool in comparison
*Jackie was the ultra annoying bytch that had no LEGIT friends so she pulled an "Urkel" & forced herself to be a part of the crew due to fukking Kelso, her prettiness kept everyone simpin' her
*Donna had the most common sense of the bunch, was the perfect combo of pretty ass chick and chill ass tomboy. However she still was "That 70's Thot" by smashing Kelso's brother and bytch ass Randy

Last edited:

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Netflix trash for pulling this today :mjcry:
They actually pulled it? I figured they might soon enough because of the Hyde rape accusations...

Good thing I decided to get a rewatch out of the way before they did it :blessed: