That 70s Show Appreciation Thread. "HELLO WISCONSIN"

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Remember when Eric was talking shyt so Kelso smashed his Star Wars ship thing that he spent like 8 hours building just to be a dikk?:russ:

My man DESTROYED that thing too, just picked it up and dunked it like LeBron:russ:
Was that the girl from the movies?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Eric came home, Kitty and Red decided not to sell the house, Red finally got his green bay packers season tickets, Donna and Eric reconciled, Fez and Jackie finally kissed and made their relationship official, and they rang in 1980

They don't show Eric and Donna getting back together, but you know she wants to because she hangs around instead of leaving for school. They mentioned they left it intentionally vague. Funny thing is I watched the hell out of that show and every time I saw an episode on TV after Eric left the show, it was the season finale. :mjlol: That new Randy character was :trash:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They don't show Eric and Donna getting back together, but you know she wants to because she hangs around instead of leaving for school. They mentioned they left it intentionally vague. Funny thing is I watched the hell out of that show and every time I saw an episode on TV after Eric left the show, it was the season finale. :mjlol: That new Randy character was :trash:

Nah they showed them kiss homie I think it's understood that's happening.