That 70s Show Appreciation Thread. "HELLO WISCONSIN"

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Leo sees the gang wrapped up Pastor Dave (he's cool) in Christmas lights.

Leo: Whoa dudes. What'd you do, man? :dwillhuh:

Hyde: Leo man. We're just about to light the Dave. :win:

Leo: I can't believe you guys. You managed to bring a man of God to tears. :mjcry:

Dave: I'm not crying! :to:

Leo: I'm talking about me, man. :leostare:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Low key gotta respect Eric ready to hand out fades to other dudes. He got dropped by the dude in the bar but against scoliosis asthma freak he wins. Beats up that dude at the packers game. And he was gonna wash Mitch. :salute: his gangster

Edit: also told Casey Kelso he was gonna kick his ass

Last edited:

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Low key gotta respect Eric ready to hand out fades to other dudes. He got dropped by the dude in the bar but against scoliosis asthma freak he wins. Beats up that dude at the packers game. And he was gonna wash Mitch. :salute: his gangster

I was just thinking about that packers game episode earlier. Eric was going nuts while they were throwing him out :laff:

I don't really remember him stepping to Casey Kelso like that, but :salute:Eric for that.

Casey Kelso had me :deadmanny: as the summer gym teacher.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
I was just thinking about that packers game episode earlier. Eric was going nuts while they were throwing him out :laff:

I don't really remember him stepping to Casey Kelso like that, but :salute:Eric for that.

Casey Kelso had me :deadmanny: as the summer gym teacher.

The fact he copped a Bears jersey tho :russ:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps

When Casey was dating Donna n told her he loved her and told Eric they were just words you didn't have to mean them. Eric said if you make her cry I'm coming right back here to kick your ass.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
44a0185f40008eb9e5e8ce6339559f1d.gif

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
When Kelso finds out Brooke is pregnant :deadmanny:

Brooke: Kelso, we have to talk about doing it at the Molly Hatchet concert. Kelso:Just a second, Brooke.
*Kelso proceeds to scream burn at everyone in the Forman house, including red and kitty who are upstairs and have no clue what is going on:pachaha:.

Kelso runs back downstairs all excited to be proven right.

Kelso: So Brooke, what do you want to talk about:win:
Brooke: I'm pregnant:to:

Kelso: I NEVER TOUCHED HER:damn:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
When Kelso finds out Brooke is pregnant :deadmanny:

Brooke: Kelso, we have to talk about doing it at the Molly Hatchet concert. Kelso:Just a second, Brooke.
*Kelso proceeds to scream burn at everyone in the Forman house, including red and kitty who are upstairs and have no clue what is going on:pachaha:.

Kelso runs back downstairs all excited to be proven right.

Kelso: So Brooke, what do you want to talk about:win:
Brooke: I'm pregnant:to:

Kelso: I NEVER TOUCHED HER:damn:
A classic moment

b. woods

Peace
Daps

:mjlol: When David Milbank was pushing up on Donna, Eric went to Red for some advice on how to handle that situation, and Bob suggested that Eric pull up and hit him with a banjo. :laff:

Eric and Red's reaction to Bob's suggestion: :gucci::gucci: