Thanks Ruby...Now You Created a Monster

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:francis: I fully expect Moxley to see this shyt and begin to cancel his vacation plans for the 1045th time.

smile-count-dracula.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: I fully expect Moxley to see this shyt and begin to cancel his vacation plans for the 1045th time.

smile-count-dracula.gif

Mox's a JBO breh for the wrong reasons:scust:.

JBO Breh: Ayo..check out the jugs on this bytch"

Mox: "Thats cool and all but does she squirt"

JBO Breh: She seems like a squirter:shaq:

Mox: "I bet I can taste the mercury and metal from her forehead:ahh:"

JBO Breh:
200w.gif

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Mox's a JBO breh for the wrong reasons:scust:.

JBO Breh: Ayo..check out the jugs on this bytch"

Mox: "Thats cool and all but does she squirt"

JBO Breh: She seems like a squirter:shaq:

Mox: "I bet I can taste the mercury and metal from her forehead:ahh:"

JBO Breh:
200w.gif

Moxley will swing his shoulders like he is trying to pop-in a dislocated elbow. "After that match with Hangman... I was a little woozy, my vision a bit hazy, the lights were brighter than ever but I was not home. Then I as sat home, watching Ruby bleed, not just sweat and tears... but blood, blood for this company. AND THEN SUDDENLY the haze start to lift, I felt myself getting energized... a bit hungry... watching Ruby drip each drop of crimsons... I was licking my lips, I could feel her essence seeping into my body... HANGMAN PAGE get out here now!!!"

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
How do they think women bleeding profusely like that attracts new viewers?

Most non-fans I know think it's disgusting when I explain how wrestlers blade, and that's just the men
I've never really met a non-wrestling fan that had anything but a negative opinion of wrestling to begin with. Wrestling is like the blake sheep of the sports/sports entertainment world.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Just because blood hasn't been common in US wrestling for women doesn't mean it hasn't been common and normalized for decades in Mexico and Japan. It doesn't make sense for women not to bleed in these kind of matches when the men always bleed buckets. :yeshrug:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Just because blood hasn't been common in US wrestling for women doesn't mean it hasn't been common and normalized for decades in Mexico and Japan. It doesn't make sense for women not to bleed in these kind of matches when the men always bleed buckets. :yeshrug:
You can say AEW does too many blade jobs, which they do, but to say they shouldn't blade in a street fight is nonsense. People bleed in real-life street fights all the time.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
You can say AEW does too many blade jobs, which they do, but to say they shouldn't blade in a street fight is nonsense. People bleed in real-life street fights all the time.

I guess it's the stigma of women being too girly to be "HARDCOREEEEEE". Don't get me wrong, as a FMW breh, I don't mind blood in "SOME" women matches.

But why these jawns trying to praise blade jobs like the shyt isn't oversaturated on the men's side of the business. Blood is so early 2000s and its a cheap ploy to get folks with the attention span of spoiled spam and bloodthristy sadisted neckbeards to pop. The Ruby match was fine with the plunder and etc, why bleed in a throwaway match, when you could easily do it on Dynamite or a major PPV. Blood should be done in a legit heated war, no friggin Rampage.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I guess it's the stigma of women being too girly to be "HARDCOREEEEEE". Don't get me wrong, as a FMW breh, I don't mind blood in "SOME" women matches.

But why these jawns trying to praise blade jobs like the shyt isn't oversaturated on the men's side of the business. Blood is so early 2000s and its a cheap ploy to get folks with the attention span of spoiled spam and bloodthristy sadisted neckbeards to pop. The Ruby match was fine with the plunder and etc, why bleed in a throwaway match, when you could easily do it on Dynamite or a major PPV. Blood should be done in a legit heated war, no friggin Rampage.
So you'd rather have Ruby Soho on Dynamite or a PPV than Rampage?