Thank you my AA brethren. You do the rest of us proud

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Music
Athletes
Comedians

Y’all do us proud and don’t ever think otherwise. That shyt makes the whole world and folks don’t give credit to how much of an impact that does on our lives.

I’m proud of my long lost cousins. Please try and connect with your roots. Once you know your powerful history PLUS what y’all have accomplished in that nation where you were oppressed you’ll realize that you’re unstoppable :wow:

poppastoppa

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Crack
mxDfW51Ayij72Fw47

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Don’t also forget the ...

Poets
Writers
Artists
Activists
Educators

All of whom set the standard for contemporary global Africans to follow after.
You right, my bad
Malcom X
Martin Luther

Inventors who improved made the traffic light, made modern computing by improving processing, the ladies who assisted NASA with the rover... and many more

My apologies for sticking with entertainment. It’s just the thing that has the most impact on modern society

It honestly makes me mad that these aren’t included in what we learn in social studies

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Music
Athletes
Comedians

Y’all do us proud and don’t ever think otherwise. That shyt makes the whole world and folks don’t give credit to how much of an impact that does on our lives.

I’m proud of my long lost cousins. Please try and connect with your roots. Once you know your powerful history PLUS what y’all have accomplished in that nation where you were oppressed you’ll realize that you’re unstoppable :wow:
Salute my diasporan brother

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Salute my diasporan brother
Love y’all foreal:salute:

I wanna eventually take some folks back to see fellow black folk in our homeland if that’s possible. Y’all missing out on living in a place that’s ruled by us, where everyone you see looks like you. Not saying it’s paradise but... you’ll feel at ease in your soul

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love y’all foreal:salute:

I wanna eventually take some folks back to see fellow black folk in our homeland if that’s possible. Y’all missing out on living in a place that’s ruled by us, where everyone you see looks like you. Not saying it’s paradise but... you’ll feel at ease in your soul
going to Africa early 2019

invalid

Banned
Daps
You right, my bad
Malcom X
Martin Luther

Inventors who improved made the traffic light, made modern computing by improving processing, the ladies who assisted NASA with the rover... and many more

My apologies for sticking with entertainment. It’s just the thing that has the most impact on modern society

It honestly makes me mad that these aren’t included in what we learn in social studies

And the Tony Morrison’s, and James Baldwin’s, and Paul Lawrence Dunbars, and Romare Beardens, and Eldridge Cleavers, and Paul Robesons, and Ida B. Wells, and on and on...

Salute to my Continental African brethren as well, because you all have also influenced us, more than we like to let admit to ourselves. :salute:

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
going to Africa early 2019

Where to brethren?

And the Tony Morrison’s, and James Baldwin’s, and Paul Lawrence Dunbars, and Romare Beardens, and Eldridge Cleavers, and Paul Robesons, and Ida B. Wells, and on and on...

I didn’t wanna mention names in case folks didn’t know who they were. Can you post about their accomplishments?