Thank god gaming became more mainstream over the last 20 years

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To keep it a buck, most "gamers" I know of are nikkas I wouldn't really kick it with outside of work like that.

One of em was some dirty blonde dude who stunk at work.
Looked exactly like this but with long blonde hair
iu

The other one is this Chinese dude I work with who looks dorky. The dude came to work a month ago dressed like the main character from 鬼滅の刃

Like, unprompted too. No event, no nothing. Just came in like
iu

:snoop: I'm not making this up I swear.

Dude funnily enough IM's me on Steam like "hey how have you been?" as if I did not just see this nikka yesterday afternoon at work. :dahell:

Then this other cat I used to work with was a PC gamer who mainly played COD. Dude even had a COD beanie he wore in the winter. Dude dressed like a cartoon character. Black polo and plain blue jeans and boots. He wore that to work EVERY day. We didn't wear uniforms. He was overweight as well.

Only one guy at work I know who games is respectable. Dude is fit, works out and looks like a regular chad type guy who you'd probably crack a beer with while picking up some girls.

There are normal-looking gamers out there who aren't embarrassing but the ones I encountered at work or occasionally at Gamestop were corny in some way. :mjlol:

Very few black folks I know into gaming look like this but there are some I've seen in the past.

Most people if they saw me wouldn't even know how deep into gaming I can get because I look like I'm probably into rap battles and nikka shyt(which I am).

Yes offense to anyone like this though.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
To keep it a buck, most "gamers" I know of are nikkas I wouldn't really kick it with outside of work like that.

One of em was some dirty blonde dude who stunk at work.
Looked exactly like this but with long blonde hair
iu

The other one is this Chinese dude I work with who looks dorky. The dude came to work a month ago dressed like the main character from 鬼滅の刃

Like, unprompted too. No event, no nothing. Just came in like
iu

:snoop: I'm not making this up I swear.

Dude funnily enough IM's me on Steam like "hey how have you been?" as if I did not just see this nikka yesterday afternoon at work. :dahell:

Then this other cat I used to work with was a PC gamer who mainly played COD. Dude even had a COD beanie he wore in the winter. Dude dressed like a cartoon character. Black polo and plain blue jeans and boots. He wore that to work EVERY day. We didn't wear uniforms. He was overweight as well.

Only one guy at work I know who games is respectable. Dude is fit, works out and looks like a regular chad type guy who you'd probably crack a beer with while picking up some girls.

There are normal-looking gamers out there who aren't embarrassing but the ones I encountered at work or occasionally at Gamestop were corny in some way. :mjlol:

Very few black folks I know into gaming look like this but there are some I've seen in the past.

Most people if they saw me wouldn't even know how deep into gaming I can get because I look like I'm probably into rap battles and nikka shyt(which I am).

Yes offense to anyone like this though.

It’s funny cause the two black guys in that video are brolic lol

Like, black people really can’t afford to look like crazy incels. I’ve been to comic con and all the black people I’ve and talked to look like normal people, its the white dudes that be musty, unkempt, wearing geek shyt, like no self preservation of social etiquette.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s funny cause the two black guys in that video are brolic lol

Like, black people really can’t afford to look like crazy incels. I’ve been to comic con and all the black people I’ve and talked to look like normal people, its the white dudes that be musty, unkempt, wearing geek shyt, like no self preservation of social etiquette.
Getting away with gaming if you don't fit the stereotype is fine. When you look like a school shooter it's a problem lol.

Every time some girl or someone sees my games or tech at home they be surprised. They might look at me funny when I say I learned Japanese too like :dahell: but hey it's cool now.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
It's all different now. When I was a kid I maybe knew one girl that gamed.

Damn near 80% of girls game now like it's normal. Call of Duty, League of Legends etc. Fine ass girls too just in it to play.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I fukk with it.

I would have been right there with them...bodying nikkas in SFIII. But, they'd have to keep hygiene standards. nikkas playing that dance pad shyt... Nah, open the windows or play that shyt outside, breh:mjlol:

Thing is... I'd have to have a better black person:other race ratio.

Some of my closest friends are nikkas I game with.

@Jparker @Mad Good Dro

I wonder where they are now and whether they still game.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Gaming commune:deadmanny:

Millennials have the Wii to thank for making games mainstream but the average game would probably be a lot better if the industry was smaller.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

It’s crazy that some people still think of this when they think of “gamers” :francis:

All types of people always played videogames they just associated the shyt with these people just like they did with the internet when it first came out even though all types of people used the internet

this is was people do when they don't understand something and can get into it they say its for nerds then find some nerds who do it to prop it up like that's all there is

there are still gamers like this, just look at the smash community

arcades use to be rough hangouts in urban areas in the 80s and 90s, we were just too young to go see we went to kid arcades like chucky cheese and shyt like that

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
All types of people always played videogames they just associated the shyt with these people just like they did with the internet when it first came out even though all types of people used the internet

this is was people do when they don't understand something and can get into it they say its for nerds then find some nerds who do it to prop it up like that's all there is

there are still gamers like this, just look at the smash community

arcades use to be rough hangouts in urban areas in the 80s and 90s, we were just too young to go see we went to kid arcades like chucky cheese and shyt like that

You were too young. Speak for yourself, lol. Otherwise, I actually agree with the rest.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gaming commune:deadmanny:

Millennials have the Wii to thank for making games mainstream but the average game would probably be a lot better if the industry was smaller.
Id add the rise of smartphones with mobile games also made shyt more mainstream.