TGS 2013 KillZone:SF just took a ish on all launch games

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
And just think for them to have this build of a demo ready, it has to be done in early august. Just wait til Nov 15, 2013. Big wide open game play missions done the way you want to non linear, and beautiful. On all launch games that have been shown, we have yet to get a look at NBA 2K14 since E3.
Updated build of the E3 2013 build.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
And just think for them to have this build of a demo ready, it has to be done in early august. Just wait til Nov 15, 2013. Big wide open game play missions done the way you want to non linear, and beautiful. On all launch games that have been shown, we have yet to get a look at NBA 2K14 since E3.

Mmm-hmm, "Battlefield 4" is looking :flabbynsick:, compared to "Killzone: Shadow Fall":

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I will say this, yes this game looks very good maybe better than Titanfall, but Titanfall looks way more fun. I don't even like fps but TF have me interested.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
I will say this, yes this game looks very good maybe better than Titanfall, but Titanfall looks way more fun. I don't even like fps but TF have me interested.

Titanfall is an MP online game, there is no single player component. You are watching this game being played on an easy level because it is at Tokyo game show. I wouldn't put much stock in fun level based on that. Guerilla Games KillZone series has some great AI on the intermediate and advanced level which make for a good to great single player experience.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:stylin:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Right. So GTFOH of this thread.

Thread is about a FPS... check
Thread brings up launch titles... check
You're not even into FPS like that... check
You're first post is talking about things that aren't relevant to the OP (please see above)
You bring up a game that's not a launch title... check

Basically................................................

:camby:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Crysis had the best looking fps and nobody liked them...

KillZone has a fan base, not on the level of COD or Halo, but a fan base nonetheless. KillZone has unique character design and an iconic enemies. It also sales well enough for Sony to continue to pump money into the development of the game.