Texas Judge blocks gay women from living to together

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Texas judge blocks lesbian couple from living together | World news | guardian.co.uk

A Texas judge has banned a lesbian couple from living together under a "morality clause" in one of the women's divorce rulings.

District judge John Roach Jr, of Collin County, in north Texas, added the permanent ruling to Carolyn Compton's divorce papers. The clause stipulates that Compton cannot have a romantic partner spend the night while her children are at home.

Roach has ordered Compton's partner, Page Price, to move out of the home the pair share with Compton's two children, stating that she has 30 days to leave the property.

Falcon

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Texas judge has banned a lesbian couple from living together under a "morality clause" in one of the women's divorce rulings.

District judge John Roach Jr, of Collin County, in north Texas, added the permanent ruling to Carolyn Compton's divorce papers. The clause stipulates that Compton cannot have a romantic partner spend the night while her children are at home.

Roach has ordered Compton's partner, Page Price, to move out of the home the pair share with Compton's two children, stating that she has 30 days to leave the property.

:leostare:

This doesn't even have anything to do with them being lesbians.
Its says in the clause that she can't have a romantic partner there when the kids are home. It doesn't matter who is fukking her man or woman, no one is *allowed* to when the kids are home.

I swear, people just try to stir shyt up.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Its says in the clause that she can't have a romantic partner there when the kids are home. It doesn't matter who is fukking her man or woman, no one is aloud to when the kids are home.

:usure:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Its says in the clause that she can't have a romantic partner there when the kids are home. It doesn't matter who is fukking her man or woman, no one is *allowed* to when the kids are home.

so, how can this be legal?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

:beli: So how often is this "morality clause" invoked by the court for hetero live-in couples?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:beli: So how often is this "morality clause" invoked by the court for hetero live-in couples?

Often, in the form of social workers. :cape:

Lesbians are very violent, unstable and angry people who are prone to reacting violently to stimuli with violence and filthy language. We should make sure they dont live together so no one gets injured or worse killed. There are too many stories in the news of lesbians hurting one another and a mans child who lives with his/her demonic mother.