Texas Brehs and Brehettes how y’all handling this winter storm?

mykey

Superstar
Daps
The Ross Island Wind Farm is located in Antarctica.

Three wind turbines supply renewable energy for New Zealand's Scott Base and its neighbour, the American base at McMurdo Station.
5586.jpg

Whats the next excuse for these retards in the government?

:francis:

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
I have to take a shyt so bad.

Water is off, only have bottled water and don't wanna use it for the toilet just incase this shyt lasts longer than another day or two.

Thought I'd be able to drive to Target or HEB for a few gallons but the roads in my complex are completely iced over :francis:

Figured I'd just walk to Target since it's less than half a mile away. Made it about 30 feet to the stairs and busted my ass :francis:

Might have to shyt in a grocery bag :francis:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
There was a Doctor on the news talking about how when a home has its water pipes burst, the owners have at least a 2-3 day window to call professionals to dry things up and start repairs. Any longer than that, mold becomes a problem to the point where homes/apartment buildings will have no choice but to demolish the homes/buildings due to unlivable conditions.

:picard::bryan:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
There was a Doctor on the news talking about how when a home has its water pipes burst, the owners have at least a 2-3 day window to call professionals to dry things up and start repairs. Any longer than that, mold becomes a problem to the point where homes/apartment buildings will have no choice but to demolish the homes/buildings due to unlivable conditions.

Maaaaan

bnew

Veteran
Daps

this clusterfukk is paying dividends.

Now that peoples homes are getting damaged, they might vote some of these politicians out.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal

Water is off, only have bottled water and don't wanna use it for the toilet just incase this shyt lasts longer than another day or two.

Thought I'd be able to drive to Target or HEB for a few gallons but the roads in my complex are completely iced over :francis:

Figured I'd just walk to Target since it's less than half a mile away. Made it about 30 feet to the stairs and busted my ass :francis:

Might have to melt enough snow in a big bucket to fill your toilet tank :francis:

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps

your complex have a swimming pool? take some water from there

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
If it wasn't for China investing heavily in CA and some Federal assistance..it would be fun times in CA.

The QE money that makes its way into the state via Silicon Valley, real estate inflation, and Private Equity funding Hollywood productions (the near dominant source now) as well as agricultural commodity inflation are what make Cali. I have family from there. If you are a normal person of normal means you are living like lower working class in most other states.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Really isn't political...I get tired of some of you folks boiling it down to red versus blue. You have no idea of what's going on..it was just last year we had teams of FBI, CA Highway Patrol, LAPD roaming around Southern Cali trying to find out who was responsible for firing off .50 cal rounds at three massive electrical substations outside LA. Very easily could've been Cali looking crazy instead of Texas.

As far as Texas, enormous strain on the grid is effecting 15 States including Texas.

Should be attending to prayer to be quite honest..the reports I'm seeing is that the Southwest Power Pool is barely keeping it together, if it collapses..you're looking at widespread power outages from Montana going into Louisiana. Nevermind the fact that they're expecting weeks of blackouts even after the weather normalizes.

Average person doesn't know how fukking crazy it is. I manage the utility spend for the corporation I work at and the energy spot prices have gone so high in the Midwest, companies that hedged their energy last year are selling their it back to the utilities and making millions of dollars. Seriously, if I had hedged electricity in Iowa I would have made more money than Gamestop. fukking insane.