Texas Brehs and Brehettes how y’all handling this winter storm?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You gon get it back soon, power's being restored all over
Yeah....A part of me was thinking maybe my complex was intentionally keeping it off seeing how a lot of places pipes have been bursting but they would be able to turn it and just keep the water off right...?

Daps
Man, feel bad for the people effected I got family in Texas.

I will say tho Texas people are quick to shyt on other areas due to cold weather/snow. Maybe next time there’s bad weather up here, we won’t see a bunch of Texas people talking shyt.

My cousin moved to Houston like 5 years ago, and went out of his way to post Houston vs Cleveland weather forecasts laughing at us for being cold. That was until Harvey hit :francis: he lost everything and I ended up sending him some money. I thought he learned his lesson but no, Just a couple weeks ago we had a huge storm and he posted a video outside running in shorts and a t-shirt talmbout “bet you can’t do this in Cleveland” now here we are.:francis:

Tried to call and check on the nikka and he acting all funny about it won’t answer if they have power or not. Just said he’s “chillin in the bayou”.:what:

Just told him to let me know if he needs anything:smh:

:mjlol: @ your cousin

At least he keeping that same energy :mjgrin:

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I went and made groceries on Sunday as well as filled my gas tank. Sunday night my power went out and the battery in my car died on Monday and would not take a jump from my jump box or another car. Imagine being stuck in the house with no electricity and no car in single digit temperatures. Thankfully my lights came back on earlier and I have a ride now to go see about getting a new battery. The last 3 days have been hell I’m not tryna hear nothing from the mayor, the, govt or ERCOT trying to save face. It’s blood on their hands period I want them to go through what we had to go through but worse.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
39427218-9271967-Dallas_Texas_Leonel_Solis_and_Estefani_Garcia_use_their_car_to_h-a-21_1613622627963.jpg

what am i looking at here

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah....A part of me was thinking maybe my complex was intentionally keeping it off seeing how a lot of places pipes have been bursting but they would be able to turn it and just keep the water off right...?
Yeah.....Something off. Whole garage part lit up but no apartments have power back yet.