Texas Brehs and Brehettes how y’all handling this winter storm?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They are doing anything and EVERYTHING to keep the Cost of Living low. Putting regulations, would force Texas to pay a state income tax, and that would make residents leave.

What happens when Texas starts getting east coast numbers I'm talking six feet plus, sub zero temps days of snow and freezing ice?!¿:wtf: these Texas citizens better do something and fast!!! They think it's bad now????:sadcam: they ain't see shyt yet

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
What happens when Texas starts getting east coast numbers I'm talking six feet plus, sub zero temps days of snow and freezing ice?!¿:wtf: these Texas citizens better do something and fast!!! They think it's bad now????:sadcam: they ain't see shyt yet

A lot of people were caught slippin' and taking it easy, me included. If people were smart, this would be a WAKE UP call to start preparing for a variety of scenarios. I'm going back to stocking up and looking into preparation for a variety of scenarios. God spared me by having my power go out only intermittently, unlike some, whose power went out for days. People better start CONNECTING and thinking of how they are going to work together as society continues to degrade.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Power came back on last night at my parents, just got restored at our house but we are going to wait and see tonight if it stays on through this next freeze

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
39427218-9271967-Dallas_Texas_Leonel_Solis_and_Estefani_Garcia_use_their_car_to_h-a-21_1613622627963.jpg

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Legit question. Abott would probably say let them mine just cut the power in Houston they didn't vote for me.

fukking a$$holes telling us to lower our thermostat to 66. Meanwhile they In the office in a shirt or light sweater. Telling us don't drip the faucet while they flushing their water system constantly. Who gonna Pay for our plumbing repair? So much corruption on full display.

I seen on Facebook Mfs saying "don't drip ya pipes we can't restore pressure :sadcam:" but in the next breath telling people "we can't tell you how to best protect your residence or business :troll:"

This what happens when they fill all these county/city/state jobs with their family and friends and none of them know Jack shyt about anything

No one left to kick the can to so straight up juelzing :scust:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
As a Cali kid born & raised who rarely sees snow, when that snow first dropped in Texas I was like that's dope. Maybe they can fukk around and make a snowman or have a snowball fight or some shyt:ooh:

Days later I had no clue yall was going to go through the shyt you're experiencing now:picard::whoa: Hope things get back to normal for yall

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Highs in the 50s from Saturday on :blessed:

Weather experts, will that be enough to get running water / thaw pipes a bit? Hopefully supply trucks will be able to restock grocery stores as soon as tomorrow

yeah y'all should be good and even better if it remains above freezing over night.

One of the gotchas after a snowstorm is above freezing temps during the day and below freezing at night since the snow will melt making roads wet and that newly displaced water will start freezing up again over unsalted surfaces.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
I'm in the south Grand Prairie area. knock on wood, but been lucky to have power and water this whole time (there's like two hospitals and multiple urgent care clinics within a 2 mile radius from us, so I'm thinking that may be a reason).

I'm hoping the roads are manageable tomorrow. Got appointments for the covid vaccine and ain't bout to go to the back of the line on that again. :birdman:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
All my coworkers seem to have their power back on.....Still nothing