Texas Brehs and Brehettes how y’all handling this winter storm?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
These dumb CACs be the first ones to say everyone needs 200 guns in their home in case of a home invasion or govt tyranny. Be prepared for everything!

same dumb CACs don’t have snow plows and salt on standby.

Even some posters in this thread blame everything BUT the fraudulent TX government, ran by greedy GOP heads.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Y’all TX brehs stay safe and sane. I know what it felt like when My city was without power for 24 hours. My mood changed and I was easing into a light depression :mjcry:

:to:

Living here in cold ol canada I would prob die if the power was off for 24 hrs in the winter. I need to cop a generator have a full tank of gas and a few amentities for winter

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Was stuck at work since the weekend since so many people couldn't leave the house. I drove home yesterday expecting my lights to be off but they were on. :blessed: Turned on the faucet to wash my hands but no water. :snoop:All my friends in 3rd ward and sunnyside have been without lights for days. Decided to go back to work and sleep in a empty patient room. Tonight will be my 7th 12 hour shift in a row but at least my check will be fat.:manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Man, feel bad for the people effected I got family in Texas.

I will say tho Texas people are quick to shyt on other areas due to cold weather/snow. Maybe next time there’s bad weather up here, we won’t see a bunch of Texas people talking shyt.

My cousin moved to Houston like 5 years ago, and went out of his way to post Houston vs Cleveland weather forecasts laughing at us for being cold. That was until Harvey hit :francis: he lost everything and I ended up sending him some money. I thought he learned his lesson but no, Just a couple weeks ago we had a huge storm and he posted a video outside running in shorts and a t-shirt talmbout “bet you can’t do this in Cleveland” now here we are.:francis:

Tried to call and check on the nikka and he acting all funny about it won’t answer if they have power or not. Just said he’s “chillin in the bayou”.:what:

Just told him to let me know if he needs anything:smh:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to go through this thread later and check for the typical political bullshyt. I'm going to do my best to make sure anyone who took joy in people damn near freezing to death because some unrelated cacs voted idiots into office gets sent straight to the bushes.
I mean, you're right, something like this should not be politicized....
but it's hard not to bring it up. Especially when you have folks on one end of the political spectrum (who many dont even live in Texas) coming up with irrational reasons as to why the situation wasn't handled correctly.

And to add insult to injury, You have a polarizing senator flying out to cancun in the middle of this situation that, lets be real, he partially has a hand in. ........ Not a good look :francis: