Texas Brehs and Brehettes how y’all handling this winter storm?

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are a lot of idiots in charge and they keep getting exposed by these events.
They are beautiful idiots with big and very wonderful families. THANK YOU! Don't let these coastal elites steal your power grid in a moment of truth. SEIZE THE FREEZE!
full

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I wonder how much stress those crypto farms are putting on the grid:ohhh: And with the electricity rates skyrocketing they gonna be in for more trouble.

Legit question. Abott would probably say let them mine just cut the power in Houston they didn't vote for me.

fukking a$$holes telling us to lower our thermostat to 66. Meanwhile they In the office in a shirt or light sweater. Telling us don't drip the faucet while they flushing their water system constantly. Who gonna Pay for our plumbing repair? So much corruption on full display.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Finally have power again, no running water but plenty of bottled water. Watching my place slowly warm up to a liveable temp finally.
Was a few hours from hitting three days :whew:

Hopefully it stays on this time.

Add in the newborns. It gotta be real tough to try to ride this out with a newborn or a toddler :francis:

I have a 1 year old and a wife, which is basically like having two children. :heh: