Texas Brehs and Brehettes how y’all handling this winter storm?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I wish Illinois would get something like this so I could call off work:ahh::shaq2:

man, ain't this bad enough????

yPYuu0V.jpg

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I saw this on surlyhorns.

The 4 extremely influential Republicans in the state of Texas:

• State GOP Chair Allen West - Florida transplant born in Georgia
  • LG Dan Patrick (the most powerful position in the state government) - Maryland transplant
  • Senator Ted Cruz - Canadian transplant
  • AG Ken Paxton - North Dakota transplant (granted, Air Force kid)
Texas has ceded the majority of its state influence to fukking transplants and then whines about transplants bringing "their values" to Texas.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Power has been going on in off every 3 hours or so I'm blessed my water has been working the whole time. Why do these CACs keep electing these greedy mothafukkas in positions of power?:snoop: Rick Perry really said Texans were willing to sacrifice heat and power for decentralized energy. That dumb cac was really in charge of EPA. :mindblown:
Greg Abbott needs to be stalled the fukk out for this incompetence and greed.:pacspit::scust: I have friends that haven't had power or water for damn near 2 days. Another homie had to leave his place to protect his five-day-old son from the cold.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Now post where it says it is mandatory to start your vehicle EVERYDAY like u said:unimpressed:

"run your engine for 10 mins every day bro" :mjlol:

You know what bruh, gone ahead leave your car battery off for 3 days in below freezing tempuratures and see what happens. I just hope you don't have a family, they gonna die with you leading them. :mjlol:
I have no dog in this fight but I just got bacc to my car after being on the road since Saturday morning and my car started up fine