Texas Brehs and Brehettes how y’all handling this winter storm?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They got windmills in Antartica and Canada. GTFOH :dead: Maybe if Texas officials didn’t cheap out and actually purchased equipment that worked in all weather environments, everyone would be fine. But they didnt because they’re stupid and think regulation is there to harm businesses when it’s there to ensure things are done RIGHT and not based on what makes more money. This is on them 100 percent.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
They got windmills in Antartica and Canada. GTFOH :dead: Maybe if Texas officials didn’t cheap out and actually purchased equipment that worked in all weather environments, everyone would be fine. But they didnt because they’re stupid and think regulation is there to harm businesses when it’s there to ensure things are done RIGHT and not based on what makes more money. This is on them 100 percent.

This is such a shyt hole country.

By the way, Wind Turbines don't only work while they are spinning. They store their power in separate batteries. That would be a retarded system if it didn't do that.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
- spend the morning looking on social media and see Target is open:ohhh:

- set out on foot (near 2 hour journey on foot). neighbor down the street is headed that way. gives me a ride:ehh:

- arrive and the line is decently fast. its kinda cleared out but plenty of food / water
:win:
- load up for the journey home. I realize not having / bringing gloves was a big mistake....stagger on snow and ice but get through it. stopping to warm my hands here and there:mjcry:

- get home and roommate says water was just turned off. Tired from the trip home and only brought food:damn:

Your neighbor didn't give you a ride back?

Yeah, thats the one thing that gets me with cold is the hands. Even with gloves, them hands still damn near numb, and overheating :sadcam:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
My cousin just posted that he had no running water and he has to boo boo :mjlol:. But seriously, I hope y'all are safe down there.

He can still flush if has some water to fill the tank with :comeon:

We out here living like developing nations and shyt filling up buckets to take showers with :snoop:

Meanwhile all our cac politicians blaming liberals and saying dumb shyt instead of doing any work :pacspit:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This is an outright political disaster, this isn't really a national disaster. Other parts of the country seen more snow and ice build up. The fact that you can project that snow was coming is what makes this mind boggling. The state government has a laissez faire approach to government that ended up bitting them in the ass. The difference with Cali, is when we have fires we can't predict where and when they occur. I can't speak on NY. But, California government seems so much better than Texas when it comes to figuring how to deal with tough issues.

yup, we've had 40" of snow up north the last three weeks and sub zero temps the entire time and our power never went out.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
My cousin just posted that he had no running water and he has to boo boo :mjlol:. But seriously, I hope y'all are safe down there.
It might sound like I'm making light of the situation I'm not. I'm totally serious. He better break out some plastic shop bags and look for a nearby dumpster or get a shovel and dig a trench near by.

Also, if you need to boil some water and need some heat, better get yourself an ax, find some clear ground for a makeshift firepit, and get to chopping some trees. Preferably on city/state property since the state and cities aren't on their damn job.

I will say, I'm glad I went through boy scouts when I was younger for this reason. "Always be prepared" and all that...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
yup, we've had 40" of snow up north the last three weeks and sub zero temps the entire time and our power never went out.

of course...:youngsabo:

but texas politicians didnt even want to import salt and the like even knowing full and well snow was on the way weeks prior to this bullshyt...:mjlol: Arrogant failures...

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Texas Summer Heat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Northeast & Midwest winter freeze

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
It might sound like I'm making light of the situation I'm not. I'm totally serious. He better break out some plastic shop bags and look for a nearby dumpster or get a shovel and dig a trench near by.

Also, if you need to boil some water and need some heat, better get yourself an ax, find some clear ground for a makeshift firepit, and get to chopping some trees. Preferably on city/state property since the state and cities aren't on their damn job.

I will say, I'm glad I went through boy scouts when I was younger for this reason. "Always be prepared" and all that...
Another one of my cousins down there just posted what you said on Facebook. shyt is real down there. Of course Texas republicans are deflecting their failure with conspiracy theories and lies :martin: