Texas Brehs and Brehettes how y’all handling this winter storm?

Dreamchaser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So NY and California are glowing examples of responsible governance?
This is an outright political disaster, this isn't really a national disaster. Other parts of the country seen more snow and ice build up. The fact that you can project that snow was coming is what makes this mind boggling. The state government has a laissez faire approach to government that ended up bitting them in the ass. The difference with Cali, is when we have fires we can't predict where and when they occur. I can't speak on NY. But, California government seems so much better than Texas when it comes to figuring how to deal with tough issues.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So NY and California are glowing examples of responsible governance?

California you can't control forest fires due to the environment.... Those governments never lied to the people. This snowstorm and their reaction is inexcusable point blank period.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
This is an outright political disaster, this isn't really a national disaster. Other parts of the country seen more snow and ice build up. The fact that you can project that snow was coming is what makes this mind boggling. The state government has a laissez faire approach to government that ended up bitting them in the ass. The difference with Cali, is when we have fires we can't predict where and when they occur. I can't speak on NY. But, California government seems so much better than Texas when it comes to figuring how to deal with tough issues.

Lol.

California? You have one of the most bloated and dysfunctional governments in the Union right next to Illinois.

Fire experts say mismanaged, choked forests need to be cleared out

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.voanews.com/usa/epa-california-homelessness-causing-poor-water-quality?amp

Q&A: Why California is facing power outages, rolling blackouts again

I could go on but you're just one person moving like a bee in a massive hive environment...you turn on the lights, you take a shower, you go into your fridge and eat your food, you go to bed. Blissfully ignorant and for the most part, that's fine..you traded in your vote to live like that, it's someone more wiser and apt to handle those problems. Right? You're not aware of trembling that's been rocking CA's foundations..it has been horribly managed for decades.

If it wasn't for China investing heavily in CA and some Federal assistance..it would be fun times in CA.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Lol.

California? You have one of the most bloated and dysfunctional governments in the Union right next to Illinois.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.voanews.com/usa/epa-california-homelessness-causing-poor-water-quality?amp

I could go on but you're just one person moving like a bee in a massive hive environment...you turn on the lights, you take a shower, you go into your fridge and eat your food, you go to bed. Blissfully ignorant and for the most part, that's fine..you traded in your vote to live like that, it's someone more wiser and apt to handle those problems. Right? You're not aware of trembling that's been rocking CA's foundations..it has been horribly managed for decades.

If it wasn't for China investing heavily in CA and some Federal assistance..it would be fun times in CA.

What's making you aggy enough to deflect from the clusterfukk going on in Texas?

A california blackout will inconvenience thier residents for 1-2 hours. That really pales in comparison to being without electricity, water, and natural gas for days due to snow.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California you can't control forest fires due to the environment.... Those governments never lied to the people. This snowstorm and their reaction is inexcusable point blank period.

Lol..forest management is a real thing, controlled burns has been something done for eons. Even the Military does it with it's own land so stop it. Never lied..? I grow tired of the blind bias on this forum..some of you need to be viciously eliminated with carrying on like this..Ineptitude is a curiously aggravating human trait that's respectful to whomever regardless of "political party".

Texas is dealing with cold they haven't seen in over 30 years. Their weather is traditionally mild in the winters..extremes in weather, regardless of cold or heat will tax the grid. Please research how electrical grids work under normal conditions and compare those operations to those under which power demands rapidly spike in regards to extreme heat and cold.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What's making you aggy enough to deflect from the clusterfukk going on in Texas?

A california blackout will inconvenience thier residents for 1-2 hours. That really pales in comparison to being without electricity, water, and natural gas for days due to snow.

This man said snow is the reason all these systems are collapsing..and people wonder I rant in rage when I do post on here at times.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol..forest management is a real thing, controlled burns has been something done for eons. Even the Military does it with it's own land so stop it. Never lied..? I grow tired of the blind bias on this forum..some of you need to be viciously eliminated with carrying on like this..Ineptitude is a curiously aggravating human trait that's respectful to whomever regardless of "political party".

Texas is dealing with cold they haven't seen in over 30 years. Their weather is traditionally mild in the winters..extremes in weather, regardless of cold or heat will tax the grid. Please research how electrical grids work under normal conditions and compare those operations to those under which power demands rapidly spike in regards to extreme heat and cold.
those lands are federally owned, trump literally killed all the funding

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
This man said snow is the reason all these systems are collapsing..and people wonder I rant in rage when I do post on here at times.

It's snow. There I said it again. And also texas' hard on for deregulation at the expense of their residents. I know it sounds crazy to you but it's possible to operate a power plant in harsh climates. Same thing for windmills. Maybe if the state regulated that insulated pipes would on the list of requirements for the civil and mechanical engineers that built it.

Dreamchaser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Lol.

This has to be one of the dumbest takes I've read on thecoli. Control burns aren't really the issues when it comes to fire in the Cali; droughts are what end up making fire season tough. Next, the power outages that we faced last year was due to extreme heat and droughts, in addition we also had 3 of the largest fires burning at the same time. Those blackout lasted one two hours if you read the article you posted. Homelessness is not really a California problem, as you can guess since the climate is nice in many parts of California you have a lot of the homeless wanting to be here because of the weather. Also, the state is trying to move the homeless to hotels as a permanent solution. The project is called Project Homekey. That is what I call government doing something to solve the issue.