Texas Brehs and Brehettes how y’all handling this winter storm?

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
I don't even live in TX and this shyt has me pissed. This was so self inflicted by the state gov. Their hard on to skirt federal regulations and save money for fossil fuel companies got people freezing in their homes. Some of those federal regulations include preparations for extreme weather and winterizing. Also their independent power grid means they can't get power from any states near by. El Paso isn't having anywhere near the issues the rest of the state is having b/c they're still on the national grid. And the governor has the nerve to blame a set of policies that nobody in this country even follows yet. This is nuts and a straight up disaster.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Nah it ain’t all y’all fault just some of y’all who continuously vote these useless republicans in office who are incompetent.. These are the consequences :francis:

Really isn't political...I get tired of some of you folks boiling it down to red versus blue. You have no idea of what's going on..it was just last year we had teams of FBI, CA Highway Patrol, LAPD roaming around Southern Cali trying to find out who was responsible for firing off .50 cal rounds at three massive electrical substations outside LA. Very easily could've been Cali looking crazy instead of Texas.

As far as Texas, enormous strain on the grid is effecting 15 States including Texas.

Should be attending to prayer to be quite honest..the reports I'm seeing is that the Southwest Power Pool is barely keeping it together, if it collapses..you're looking at widespread power outages from Montana going into Louisiana. Nevermind the fact that they're expecting weeks of blackouts even after the weather normalizes.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

source.gif

Wow just fukking wow.... these dudes need to gtfo with this bullshyt...look at this bullshyt...:wtf:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
- spend the morning looking on social media and see Target is open:ohhh:

- set out on foot (near 2 hour journey on foot). neighbor down the street is headed that way. gives me a ride:ehh:

- arrive and the line is decently fast. its kinda cleared out but plenty of food / water
:win:
- load up for the journey home. I realize not having / bringing gloves was a big mistake....stagger on snow and ice but get through it. stopping to warm my hands here and there:mjcry:

- get home and roommate says water was just turned off. Tired from the trip home and only brought food:damn:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I know not all Texans voted Republican but if these stupid ass cacs still vote Republican everybody need to leave that state. These Republican's want America to be Russia acting like Oligarchs or been like Brazil elites.
Obama made them realize how close America is changing and they have been on a lifeline spree the last 4 years.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I know not all Texans voted Republican but if these stupid ass cacs still vote Republican everybody need to leave that state. These Republican's want America to be Russia acting like Oligarchs or been like Brazil elites.
Obama made them realize how close America is changing and they have been on a lifeline spree the last 4 years.

So NY and California are glowing examples of responsible governance?