Texas Brehs and Brehettes how y’all handling this winter storm?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Brehs working a trade or construction in texas about to eat due to all this property damage thats happening because of pipes bursting.

Garbage disposal services gonna be in high demand too.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Y'all really trying to make this out to be our fault some kind of way smh. Y'all hate the South that bad? Smh Texas gonna bounce back from this. This is temporary.
Nah it ain’t all y’all fault just some of y’all who continuously vote these useless republicans in office who are incompetent.. These are the consequences :francis:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
People trolling and taking victory laps sound stupid as fukk. Y’all do realize that literally millions of people voted against the likes of Ted Cruz & Greg Abbott, right? And y’all do realize that the people who are disproportionately affected by this the most aren’t the ones living in the same neighborhoods as them, right?
Breh everyone getting that work in the south one way or another

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
fill up buckets with snow asap so it'll have already melted when you need it.

We're on our last two bottles but there's nine people in the house at the moment so it's not gonna last. Our tap is still running so we may start boiling water or using the "filtered" fridge water. :huhldup:

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
An absolutely crystal clear side-by-side demonstration of two different governments ideological response to the same event.
:mjlol: As I said Texas is a failed state... Good just republicans Texas about to turn blue :russ:

Don't give my state's leadership TOO much credit. Arkansas is a state run by Republicans who usually do the absolute bare minimum. It just turns out that politicians in Texas prefer to do even less than that.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Brehs working a trade or construction in texas about to eat due to all this property damage thats happening dude to pipes bursting.

Garbage disposal services gonna be in high demand too.
Brehs in the trades in other states about to eat too and the infrastructure bill about to be passed some brehs is gonna make money hand over first