Texas Brehs and Brehettes how y’all handling this winter storm?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I wish i had my outdoor camping stove right now
I'm so used to warm food
May see if walmart has one I can cop
Amazon prime is outta commission
:mjcry:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The conservative outlets are trying to shift the blame on green energy.
These nikkas are some shameless slimeballs as usual, for real. We going thru a freak weather storm and you get yo wheelchaired ass up on Fox news tryna play the political game. I dont have words for these type of people man...

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
Y'all Texas brehs keep playing. My cousin in Houston pipes burst in her house. I know you're not use to cold weather, but you can't go 2 or 3 days without heat in a home when it is 32 degrees outside.

This is crazy as hell. Y'all better get on that power company's ass.

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
Only the strong will survive and the weak will "parish" :mjlol: He throwing shots at New Orleans

On some real though, do y'all Texas folks know y'all can go buy pool salt or salt water softener to throw down on the ice? I doubt they sell rock salt in stores down there but they got swimming pools and spas so y'all should have access to salt.

How do u think we are supposed to go buy pool salt or salt water softener when all the stores are CLOSED and and the roads are ICED OUT?
:stopitslime:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The conservative outlets are trying to shift the blame on green energy.
This is incorrect... It gets really cold in Wyoming and they use Wind turbines.... Texas fukked up somewhere with their wind energy. I heard they made the turbines too big or something like that... Its really evil to be against green energy. Thats something both sides should agree on.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The lack of preparedness for this shyt is what got me. These muthafukkas in charge had to know this shyt was coming

They knew. But weather forecast down here are usually fluid ans never as bad as initially forecasted.

Not defending them but we get 6 strait days of rain predicted, and then often not a single drop happens