Texas Brehs and Brehettes how y’all handling this winter storm?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
chillin in the house with the heater on full blast posting with all you degenerates

sbz_Jj5l.jpg

:francis:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Uptown...:wow:

EuTwhUNXEAEzkGq

:damn:
This looks like a scene from The Shining.
dc471442415d3a6c4b77790e6ebe41609fd8837f.png

fukk that. Power finally came back on about 3 hours ago....man let me tell you something..My house was reading 39-40 degrees before the heater kicked back on. I literally could not sleep bc it was just so bitterly cold in my house. I had on a skull cap, 2 beanies, long johns, a robe, wool blanket, comforter, and 2 more covers and it still aint help. I have hard wood floors so you already know the cold was just radiating from the floor. fukk that man someone's head needs to be put on a spike for this shyt show. It's no excuse for this shyt. Greedy fukkin politicians want to blame wind turbines when it was their shytty outdated equipment (flow meters and outdated generators) that collapsed the grid and crashed everything. That ERCOT shyt or whatever it is needs to be broken up ASAP.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I live in a gated community so I imagine the privilege here has kept the power on for us this whole time.

Meanwhile, my Aunt, who lives less than ten minutes away in a trailer park community had her power cut off and her family were freezing for 24hrs. They're staying with us for the time being.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You nikkas keep saying this silly shyt. If yall was in Texas yall would be in the same situation as everyone else

but we not now are we???:usure::sas2: blame lays directly at their govt and elected officials for fukking up... they saw this coming and did NOTHING!!!

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
My neighbor had a water pipe that burst. I had a pipe coupler bust. The nearby plumbing supply store is closed and the plumbers I've called thus far have been absolutely worthless. :francis:

Do texas brehs own snow shovels?

:lupe:

I'm an Arkansas breh. Aside from a grocery store who needed to clear a pathway for customers, I have not seen any snow shovels.

You've yet to experience true misery until you've tried to shovel snow with a regular ass digging shovel :snoop:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Power Generators will need to bill the consumer to fix a mess caused by the Utilities?

Same thing happened in Georgia and South Carolina when Utilities lost Billions trying to build Nuclear plants.

This is gonna be a boondoggle.