Texas Brehs and Brehettes how y’all handling this winter storm?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Park outside the crib....

7BlB6il.jpg

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
After the weather passes, be sure to go get your battery checked. Starting the car in the cold puts a lot of stress on the battery, which is why it took so long for it to start the car.
It isn’t that cold out bruh. I spent the first 30 years of my life in Michigan. You do not need to go start your car. I’ve gone days with subzero temps without touching my car and it will start up fine when ready to drive

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Prayers for everyone! Snow is bad enough but not being prepared for it, is something else. Then you’re dealing with single digit temps. This is crazy.
That is the biggest culprit; I'm not sure why people keep focusing on the snow. Ice + sub-zero temps are the true villains.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/state/texas/article249278475.html

A child and adult woman died from carbon monoxide poisoning Tuesday morning after a car was left running in a garage attached to their home, Texas police say.

Police in Houston were dispatched to a home for a welfare check when they found the woman and girl dead, cops said. The girl was 8 years old, KTRK reported.

An adult man and boy were also taken to a hospital due to carbon monoxide poisoning, Houston police said.
@Mordith look a fukking 8 year old died last night. You can take your ass to sleep in a running car with the heater on all you want

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m just up in Oklahoma and the gas (hot water/heat) has been out basically this whole time but at least we have electric. I feel sorry for anyone who is without electric and has to deal with this element. And yep it’s snowing again. Damn texhoma I hate this place. I’m going deep down south next stop.