Texas Brehs and Brehettes how y’all handling this winter storm?

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
200.gif

cacs gon cac y'all gonna find out the hard way...cacs...:sas2:

And they keep voting for these Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged fukkers.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
You got a link to the story?

This whole situation is sad
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/state/texas/article249278475.html

A child and adult woman died from carbon monoxide poisoning Tuesday morning after a car was left running in a garage attached to their home, Texas police say.

Police in Houston were dispatched to a home for a welfare check when they found the woman and girl dead, cops said. The girl was 8 years old, KTRK reported.

An adult man and boy were also taken to a hospital due to carbon monoxide poisoning, Houston police said.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:mjlol: Damn that's fukked up man...

nah fucc that.

you got mfs out here "yay Dollar General stayed open . Capitalism 1 , evil Communism 0 "

These mfs care about $ , first and foremost. Let the states handle it due to their arrogant ass citizens.

-said a nikka that walked a mile to dig his car out the snow by himself

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nah fucc that.

you got mfs out here "yay Dollar General stayed open . Capitalism 1 , evil Communism 0 "

These mfs care about $ , first and foremost. Let the states handle it due to their arrogant ass citizens.

-said a nikka that walked a mile to dig his car out the snow by himself

I feel you...:ehh:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/state/texas/article249278475.html

A child and adult woman died from carbon monoxide poisoning Tuesday morning after a car was left running in a garage attached to their home, Texas police say.

Police in Houston were dispatched to a home for a welfare check when they found the woman and girl dead, cops said. The girl was 8 years old, KTRK reported.

An adult man and boy were also taken to a hospital due to carbon monoxide poisoning, Houston police said.
:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::snoop:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
The cold will turn the acid in the battery thick which will make it much harder for the starter to start the car. After a while the energy cells in the battery will completely lose their charge and given how cold it is the alternator and the starter won't be strong enough to bring it back without an outside force to give it a boost aka a jump start.

Old boy has no idea what he is talking about, you should definitely run your car at least 10-20 minutes just to keep the battery from dying, otherwise you gonna be trying to jump it in the freezing cold weather.
Didn’t know I needed to do this. I’m actually sitting in my car right now running it due to this post and it actually took a second to start. I hadn’t drove since Friday :francis: