Texas Brehs and Brehettes how y’all handling this winter storm?

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sadly, this is only the first of many. Oncor and ERCOT got blood on their hands. I think a class action will be filed at some point.

2 weeks after I moved to montreal in 98 there was a huge ice storm.....hundreds of people died from using barbeques as indoor heaters......its incredible how dumb some folks are

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
:ohhh: I totally forgot about that shyt.... Sandy fukked both of us up... I'm happy I live in southside because other parts of Breezy point, queens and the rockaways got fukked up!!!
image.jpg

:huhldup:

And they said it was too much money...:demonic:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
My electricity left already :francis:

At least i was able to warm up for a little and charge some stuff but im tired of this fukking shyt :mjcry:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No progression and a push for privatization means they get kickbacks from their friends when they award them government contracts.

Then when the private companies fail they can complain and file for government subsidized grants and get bailed out

I wish I could say that I can appreciate the grift.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My electricity left already :francis:

At least i was able to warm up for a little and charge some stuff but im tired of this fukking shyt :mjcry:

Remember that when it's time to vote. I'm no Democrat shill, but Democrats more than likely won't wait for the shyt to hit the fan.