Texas Brehs and Brehettes how y’all handling this winter storm?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
U welcome for that book purchase

Cause that was nothing but charity
That shyt was just thrown together

it was my first book... sue me...:troll: I'm not fukking ernest hemmingway I didnt write it for pulitizer prices or phillip k dikk awards... people will love the books story regardless...:manny:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Did the car crank up immediately or was there a delay on it turning over and really starting?

Keep the battery warm and charged. At 0 degrees farenheit, your battery is only running at 40% capacity or so starting it from being cold.

There was a definite delay, it barely turned on. Ill run the car daily for at least 15 min

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah this is ridiculous, really feel
Sorry for families with small children. There is not refuge even in hotels because they are experiencing blackouts as well..

They are estimating this could last thru the weekend.
LimpSaltyAgama-small.gif

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
When Summertime hit that be a good time to get winter shyt, salt, snowblowers, chargers all types of shyt...:francis:
nikkas laughed at me cause my garage full of ice melt, sand and a snow shovel. I lived in DC so you’ll never catch me slipping. The ill shyt is I drove on I-20 earlier and fools still driving the speed limit and faster in lanes that aren’t even cleared. Then add on there’s only ONE clear lane on I-30 and most of 20 in GP and Arlington. This shyt is a failure of the highest order. Almost as worse than when I lived in Augusta and all of the plows and salt for roads in Atlanta were located west of Douglasville and eastbound were damn near in Thomaston. But at least they had a plan