Texas Brehs and Brehettes how y’all handling this winter storm?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
You know what bruh, gone ahead leave your car battery off for 3 days in below freezing tempuratures and see what happens. I just hope you don't have a family, they gonna die with you leading them. :mjlol:
Now post where it says it is mandatory to start your vehicle EVERYDAY like u said:unimpressed:

"run your engine for 10 mins every day bro" :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You know what bruh, gone ahead leave your car battery off for 3 days in below freezing tempuratures and see what happens. I just hope you don't have a family, they gonna die with you leading them. :mjlol:

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

:russ:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: hilarious
U a fat nikka that literally almost died and can't even take care of yaself

U begged nikkas to buy ya shytty book cause u constantly struggling

I actually bought that Aaron Jackson book just to help u out
And u got the nerve :skip:

That book was written like a 5th grader was the author :dead:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

I aint finna argue with that stupid ass nikka, he can be hard headed all he wants to. Talking about I'm an Electrician not a mechanic, bruh a Battery is a power source, a starter is a capacitor, and an alternator is a generator. nikka really gonna try to act like I don't know what I'm talking about just because they moved an electrical circuit to a fukking car. :mjlol:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I aint finna argue with that stupid ass nikka, he can be hard headed all he wants to. Talking about I'm an Electrician not a mechanic, bruh a Battery is a power source, a starter is a capacitor, and an alternator is a generator. nikka really gonna try to act like I don't know what I'm talking about just because they moved an electrical circuit to a fukking car. :mjlol:
Hilarious
U must be a shytty electrician then cause u had 2 vehicles that didn't start

My f150 Crunk up fine last night
And last time I drove it was Saturday :mjlol:

Now post where it says it is mandatory to start your vehicle EVERYDAY like u said:unimpressed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mjlol: hilarious
U a fat nikka that literally almost died and can't even take care of yaself

U begged nikkas to buy ya shytty book cause u constantly struggling

I actually bought that Aaron Jackson book just to help u out
And u got the nerve :skip:

That book was written like a 5th grader was the author :dead:

I'm glad you brought my book no need to make a personal attack about it...:troll:

but if you wrong about the battery issue you can just say so...:mjgrin: batteries charges do get depleted in extreme cold weather... I work for amazon prime and trust me even our pro master vans which we start in the mornings have constant trouble turning over due to them sitting next to the ocean in freezing cold...

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Hilarious
U must be a shytty electrician then cause u had 2 vehicles that didn't start

My f150 Crunk up fine last night
And last time I drove it was Saturday :mjlol:

Nah bruh do you gone ahead. The fact I literally came with facts and all you talking about is 'tell me where it says to do it' like what I'm saying isn't a good fukking idea is ridiculous. You probably had your truck in a garage or under a carport which would be smart and slows down the process, but extreme cold will drain the shyt out of your battery. Your feelings and emoji's won't change the science behind it bro.

My SUV was at my parents house, they almost 70 bro, they not about to go outside and crank it up.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm glad you brought my book no need to make a personal attack about it...:troll:

but if you wrong about the battery issue you can just say so...:mjgrin: batteries charges do get depleted in extreme cold weather... I work for amazon prime and trust me even our pro master vans which we start in the mornings have constant trouble turning over due to them sitting next to the ocean in freezing cold...
So what was the battery issue I'm wrong about?

You don't even know wtf shyt is about

Dude quoted me over me responding to a post about needing to run your car for 10 mins every time u use your car

And said shyt that had zero to do with that

Then even said he agreed with wtf I said

:mjlol:

Than dude said u have to run your vehicle EVERYDAY or the battery or alternator will go bad:deadmanny:

Brah just say u feel some type of way and got a problem with me

U stay following shyt I post and being passive aggressive :bryan:

I hope ya life turns around

:mjpls:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah bruh do you gone ahead. The fact I literally came with facts and all you talking about is 'tell me where it says to do it' like what I'm saying isn't a good fukking idea is ridiculous. You probably had your truck in a garage or under a carport which would be smart and slows down the process, but extreme cold will drain the shyt out of your battery. Your feelings and emoji's won't change the science behind it bro.

My SUV was at my parents house, they almost 70 bro, they not about to go outside and crank it up.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

U welcome for that book purchase

Cause that was nothing but charity
That shyt was just thrown together

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Bruh you sound like Trump did at the beginning of the pandemic saying fukk science and common sense right now. :dead:

Like I said do you bro, I hope I don't ever have to say I told you so. :francis:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bruh you sound like Trump did at the beginning of the pandemic saying fukk science and common sense right now. :dead:

Like I said do you bro, I hope I don't ever have to say I told you so. :francis: