Terriers Appreciation Thread :banderas:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
t1larg.terriers.jpg

Currently rewatching this piff on Netflix, and it just saddens me that this shyt only got one season. shyt could've been one of the GOAT's :to:

For anyone that hasn't seen it, it's basically a modernized version of "Rockford Files." The big draw of the show for me is the impeccable chemistry between it's two lead characters, which makes it one of the best 'buddy' shows I have ever seen. Plus some of the cases are :banderas: The cuckolding episode is definitely one of the many highlights. :wow:

For those that have seen it, appreciate :blessed: :to:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Really solid show. Sometime it amazes me how certain shyt gets taken off, and silly shyt like Chef Jr or whatever that new Gordon Ramsay show is, gets the green light. Makes no sense.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
It was a great show, and I'm glad it got a semi-ambiguous ending but it's easy to see why it was cancelled, especially with its shytty marketing campaign.

I think it was maybe a year or two too soon for it's own good. FX would do better by it right now probably.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the best shows I've ever seen. The chemistry between Britt and Hank was unreal. These two actors lived together in San Diego before they started filming to get chemistry down. These guys played off each other so well. All the stories were dope. It was funny but dark at the same time. These guys were like brothers. The writing was impeccable. I'm so pissed FX cancelled this show. I still hold out hope someone will pick this show out of limbo. Damn, I felt for Britt when he found out about his girl. WATCH this show NOW if you haven't seen it.

Marketing fukked this show up royally.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This cancellation still hurts my heart. Show was incredible.

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Loved this show, very underrated. This one of those cancelled shows that hurt, man :to:, although I understand why. The title confused people.

Donal Logue is that dude, btw. I love Grounded for Life as well.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
this show and life are prolly my favorite of its "not your average cop show" genre....with castle being neck and neck with them

:snoop: till this day i am so pissed that girl got pregnant during the show, that and the writers strike kinda doomed the show. The main dude was superb in it aswell.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Excellent sleepy dog series. Veronica Mars meets Big Lebowski