Terrance Gangsta Williams - Birdman's Hitman (Documentary) Must Watch IMO

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
This documentary on Terrance "Gangsta" Williams is good. shyt was like a nice lil tv series :ehh:
Terrance entertaining as hell, it's 2 hours but that shyt goes by fast as hell. Talks about a lot of things, bodies he caught, how he made it on the streets. nikka was legit birdman's hit man.
Him getting his first body because of Birdman at 11. Beefing with P's Cousin, Souljah Slim being in Hot Boys with him and attending his first concert. Slim putting him in life insurance because there was a chance Gangsta would get killed with the street shyt.

Talks about how he gave Birdman the hot boys name for the rap group, was based on his gang name. Slim/Bird giving him a blank check when he was locked up.

I really liked how he understood why ppl like Birdman/Slim would cut him off, he broke the rules he made himself.

Small clip of one of the funnier/humanizing type stories in the documentary. Story also breaks down how poor he was which led to a embracing street shyt.

Also after watching the part below. I fully have no doubts that Birdman had Wayne's bus shot up. If Gangsta thought Bird would kill him, he definitely wouldnt have an issue taking Wayne out.

I also like the story about how he went to school under another person's name and how that was one of the happiest moments of his life because he didnt have to worry about anything.

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Small clip of one of the funnier/humanizing type stories in the documentary. Story also breaks down how poor he was which led to a embracing street shyt.

This was one of the better documentaries in this lane.

Seemed like he was more of his own man than a hit man for birdman.

Also, when 1st heard of him, I thought he was one of Birdmans older brothers.
Yea, it wasnt til this documentary that I knew Bird was his older brother.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Ppl talk about Birdman like he a hoe, but dude was runnin shyt as a teenager? :what:
Kissing dudes in the mouth on camera tends to make other men think that. Birdman has also likely been under close scrutiny by law enforcement since he came in the game, so he couldn’t talk too crazy. I have a feeling he’s about to get slammed though.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Ppl talk about Birdman like he a hoe, but dude was runnin shyt as a teenager? :what:
I mean public perception (internet shyt) of him is the rapper dude who talks big money shyt. Only major stories that get out on him was what the kissing shyt, sus pics in the sauna, Pusha dissing him, surrounded by crips shyt. So yea that gonna hurt his image to make internet think he soft. You got a slight glimpse of the real him in the respeck my name TBC interview. You can tell Birdman is a street nikka with a short fuse type dude.

Also after watching the part below. I fully have no doubts that Birdman had Wayne's bus shot up. If Gangsta thought Bird would kill him, he definitely wouldnt have an issue taking Wayne out.

Last edited:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
After all this time didn't realize he was he was way younger than slim and birdman.

:dame:they still didn't give an explanation of why he had a dude sitting on his lap in thr club.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
nikka was more afraid of :birdman: clapping him than anyone else

:wow: one day we'll actually hear about the dirt Beatrice did himself, no way he was just a puppet master his entire life and never stepped on nothing

Wayne prolly feel the same way

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
nikka was more afraid of :birdman: clapping him than anyone else

:wow: one day we'll actually hear about the dirt Beatrice did himself, no way he was just a puppet master his entire life and never stepped on nothing

Wayne prolly feel the same way
Somebody needs to make a series based on New Orleans street shyt. They steady doing NY/cali shyt though :francis:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Somebody needs to make a series based on New Orleans street shyt. They steady doing NY/cali shyt though :francis:

Maybe that's your calling. Why are you waiting for someone else to do it? Invest in some good cameras, make some phone calls, hit up the proper people's DMs and go make it happen. You'd be contributing to documenting NO history and your get some paper out of it.

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kissing dudes in the mouth on camera tends to make other men think that. Birdman has also likely been under close scrutiny by law enforcement since he came in the game, so he couldn’t talk too crazy. I have a feeling he’s about to get slammed though.
Why u feel he about to get slammed?

straightcash

All Star
Daps
It's not as good as you think it is.:unimpressed:

The cac was very selective. Completely left out the fact that Terrance rolled with the Muslims in prison and left out the fact that it's why Terrance changed his life.

Matter of fact, Swamp Storiez is fukking annoying in general. He's not respectful about his subjects at all.