Terrace House on Netflix

basedlawd

Banned
Daps
Anyone else watching this?

Tbh I'm not 100% on how to sell this but it's this Japanese reality show similar to The Real World. They take 6 Japanese men and women and put them into a house together and they live their lives trying to date each other and accomplish their goals. Over the course of the show (which can go on for months to a year), people come and go.

The thing is it's unlike any American reality show, it's the most chill, down to earth experience I've ever had while watching a reality show. It's like a documentary on the social lives of the Japanese, for example from watching it I completely understand why their birth rate is declining because these people are awkward as fukk when trying to date. I'd almost call it boring but you get really engrossed in their lives and the meaningless drama that they're involved in.

Here's a trailer for one of the seasons that they set in Hawaii to give a bit of an idea

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Watched all of Boys & Girls in the City and finished the first 2 parts of Opening New Doors.

I like the show a lot (the first more than the latter), gonna watch part 3 of Opening New Doors when it drops on the 31.

Taking a break in the series before watching Aloha State

Let's discuss some of the fukkery brehs and brehettes

basedlawd

Banned
Daps
Glad a couple others have checked it out.

I've watched everything that Netflix had, and then I went so far as downloading the original series before Netflix came in. Aside from the OG that I'm still watching, Boys & Girls in the City has been my favorite with OND following somewhat. So many great moments from that cast. Arman is the GOAT.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Glad a couple others have checked it out.

I've watched everything that Netflix had, and then I went so far as downloading the original series before Netflix came in. Aside from the OG that I'm still watching, Boys & Girls in the City has been my favorite with OND following somewhat. So many great moments from that cast. Arman is the GOAT.

Arman is a candidate for WOAT :ufdup:

Nobody beats scumbag Hayato :wow:, that stunt he was pulling with Riko :wow:

Where you find the original Boys x Girls Next Door, pass the mustard

Last edited:

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
Boys and Girls in the City remains the best house

Mizuki :banderas:
Everytime that door closes at the end of episodes :feedme:

New season of Opening New Doors - July 30th :blessed:

basedlawd

Banned
Daps
Arman is a candidate for WOAT :ufdup:

Nobody beats scumbag Hayato :wow:, that stunt he was pulling with Riko :wow:

Where you find the original Boys x Girls Next Door, pass the mustard
How? Arman brought the American flair to the house, remember when he asked if they had parties and then they said yeah and sat around a table all night? Breh was expecting a lit time, it's not his fault they're so lowkey.

And I'll pm it to you, not sure if we can post that stuff in the open. Just keep in mind the show starts off without the panel, it's just Yu until week 14 when they bring in Torichan and the full panel doesn't start until week 28 or something.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
How? Arman brought the American flair to the house, remember when he asked if they had parties and then they said yeah and sat around a table all night? Breh was expecting a lit time, it's not his fault they're so lowkey.

And I'll pm it to you, not sure if we can post that stuff in the open. Just keep in mind the show starts off without the panel, it's just Yu until week 14 when they bring in Torichan and the full panel doesn't start until week 28 or something.

Arman laughed in Uchi's face twice about the meat incident breh, he never took it seriously even the 1st time :francis:.

then he was like "Hey Na-chan, let's make this poke hawaiin dish together it'll be fun :mjlit:" knowing full well he wanted to give it to Arisa

then he got a black eye from being drunk as fukk off screen :mjlol:

he was ok, didnt get to see much of him doing anything besides getting curved and hit by a car :deadmanny:

Han-san is the GOAT though :wow:

preciate that PM, hold this rep :salute:

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
Arman laughed in Uchi's face twice about the meat incident breh, he never took it seriously even the 1st time :francis:.

then he was like "Hey Na-chan, let's make this poke hawaiin dish together it'll be fun :mjlit:" knowing full well he wanted to give it to Arisa

then he got a black eye from being drunk as fukk off screen :mjlol:

he was ok, didnt get to see much of him doing anything besides getting curved and hit by a car :deadmanny:

Han-san is the GOAT though :wow:

preciate that PM, hold this rep :salute:

Han-san was one of the GOATS. Definitely the one that had his shyt together.

Arman got curved and Hit by a car, but he still came out with a W. Patience and Perseverance.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Han-san was one of the GOATS. Definitely the one that had his shyt together.

Arman got curved and Hit by a car, but he still came out with a W. Patience and Perseverance.

He did end up with the best looking girl Masako :whew:

He was alright in the end but was one of the more boring house members bc they only showed him drinking every day and not working :deadmanny:

Scumbag Hayato took #Hardonhoes international when he sat at the table like :mjpls: And let Riko take all the heat for their affair :wow:

Great show, I wish they would show more of the roommates just hanging out but I guess it's tough when they are all working different jobs :ehh:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Finished Aloha State...it was the least entertaining iteration but mostly ok

That girl Chikako :cape:. Taishi won in the end :win:. When they brought her cac ex husband on there to simp and beg for her back :mjlol:. She knows she only married his ass to finesse that green card/citizen sponsorship - straight out of the Asian thot playbook :lolbron:

That bytch Cheri :hhh: Was openly thotting on camera and juelz-ing hard, telling the roommates it was networking :skip:

Had that breh Wez smashing hoes and curving them :myman:. Bagging chicks with his whack ass rhymes

Japanese seem emotionally unstable thanks to that work culture over there lol

BGITC still >>>>