Temtem coming for Pokemon's spot

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Interesting game, wouldn't mind seeing it with actual money behind it but in no way a threat to Pokemon and I don't think they want to be.

You don't have to oversimplify Pokemon because you don't like the games. Status changes, weather, abilities, etc. are more in depth than a stamina system and move buffs dependent on your partner. Then he's complains about grinding in Temtem and at this point he doesn't even know what he wants. You didn't take the time out to explore meta because a stamina bar is easier to comprehend on the surface so that means its more in depth, but then it's too hard.

As much as Game Freak's been criticized for design Temtem monsters look too shytty to take seriously. We agree on the framerate and pop-in, that shouldn't happen in 2020.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
eh, despite GF being lazy with shyt...Pokemon gon be fine.

The battle/breeding system for as simple as it looks, is pretty damn deep and highly customizable with the different move sets, personalities, etc...that's why people stick around (at least those that play beyond single player).

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Digimon could have been a solid investment to match Pokemon. don't know what happened.

Man this game was so fukking good on PS1, you just took me back :wow:

I always liked both but I was definitely more of a digimon fan in my youth, Pokémon just had that staying power while digimon faded away

Last edited: