tellin a chick what she WANTS to hear vs what she NEEDS to hear?

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Ehh...I'd prefer the truth. Yea my feelings might be hurt at that moment, but eff my feelings if it's that important.

Just make sure you start it off with a "No disrespect but..." Lmao. It'll sound better.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Examples?

I keep it a 100% at all times. Thats the only way

This.

If the news is too hard to swallow, then so be it.

If her parents are telling her she's lazy or bad with money, and she runs to me for comfort like:

her: They sayin I'm irresponsible and lazy. You know me better....you know I be doing what I gotta do with my time and money :to:

me: bytch you just spent half ya check on shoes and then run to them to help you pay your rent. You ain't re-up for next semester because you said you takin a break cause you tryna be a model.:shaq2: And you STILL ain't got no fukkin mattress in ya fukkin bedroom. bytch you trippin. They tellin the truth. :aicmon:

her: :sadbron:

me: You need to start workin out again, too....your arms are gaining that jiggly shyt by your triceps. :scusthov:

her: :sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
This.

If the news is too hard to swallow, then so be it.

If her parents are telling her she's lazy or bad with money, and she runs to me for comfort like:

her: They sayin I'm irresponsible and lazy. You know me better....you know I be doing what I gotta do with my time and money :to:

me: bytch you just spent half ya check on shoes and then run to them to help you pay your rent. You ain't re-up for next semester because you said you takin a break cause you tryna be a model.:shaq2: And you STILL ain't got no fukkin mattress in ya fukkin bedroom. bytch you trippin. They tellin the truth. :aicmon:

her: :sadbron:

me: You need to start workin out again, too....your arms are gaining that jiggly shyt by your triceps. :scusthov:

her: :sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:
YOU JUST EXPOSED YASELF B..

ALL THESE ARE THINGS THAT YOU WISH YOU COULD TELL A GIRL BECAUSE YOU'RE ANGRY..

NO MAN THAT TALKS TO A WOMAN IN THE HOPES OF LAYING IN BED WITH HER IS GOING TO DISMANTLE HER WITH shyt LIKE THAT

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I care about her then I tell her what she needs to hear....

If I'm just trying to hit, then I say whatever it takes......WHATEVER IT TAKES