Tell your story......

Daps
of being bullied in school etc....... I'll start off

It was middle school days when it all started. and mind you i was extremely skinny and short. My other classmates were normal size but the bullies were NFL size. It started off with them testing me seeing if i was tough, but they can clearly see the weakness. Then it progressed to them knocking me on the face and tapping my chin, brehs i was a p*ssy back then,did'nt know what was gangsta. I was raised up in the church and forced by my mom and dad to wear geeky like clothes. Then it progressed to them making me do there homework and classwork while still getting my chin tapped. I decided to come up with a plan,i took the 10 dollars my mom gave me and bought both of them snacks hoping they will feel sympathy. I walked in class big smile on my face goodies in backpack and approached them with the snacks they looked at each other :rudy: :russ: and slapped me across the cheeks and gave me their work to do while they ate with joy knowing they had a p*ssy in control. I got tired of it and started skipping school :sadbron:. I hated my life,i really did. And the teacher was ghetto and did not do shyt!!! those same guys who bullied me is locked up in prison for murder and huge crimes :pacspit:. Ever since i naturally changed dramatically, i grew 6'5 tall have legendary fighting skills and have zero tolerance for the bullshyt, but generally still a nice guy.

If you have a story tell yours and no bullshyttin. :popcorn:................

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: @ being bullied

I'd kill a nikka before I get bullied :hmm:

Daps
of being bullied in school etc....... I'll start off

It was middle school days when it all started. and mind you i was extremely skinny and short. My other classmates were normal size but the bullies were NFL size. It started off with them testing me seeing if i was tough, but they can clearly see the weakness. Then it progressed to them knocking me on the face and tapping my chin, brehs i was a p*ssy back then,did'nt know what was gangsta. I was raised up in the church and forced by my mom and dad to wear geeky like clothes. Then it progressed to them making me do there homework and classwork while still getting my chin tapped. I decided to come up with a plan,i took the 10 dollars my mom gave me and bought both of them snacks hoping they will feel sympathy. I walked in class big smile on my face goodies in backpack and approached them with the snacks they looked at each other :rudy: :russ: and slapped me across the cheeks and gave me their work to do while they ate with joy knowing they had a p*ssy in control. I got tired of it and started skipping school :sadbron:. I hated my life,i really did. And the teacher was ghetto and did not do shyt!!! those same guys who bullied me is locked up in prison for murder and huge crimes :pacspit:. Ever since i naturally changed dramatically, i grew 6'5 tall have legendary fighting skills and have zero tolerance for the bullshyt, but generally still a nice guy.

If you have a story tell yours and no bullshyttin. :popcorn:................

Well seeing as they got murder charges on them you can talk all tough now but let them come out hear you talkin reckless and youre :to: and :dead:

Daps
:pachaha: @ being bullied

I'd kill a nikka before I get bullied :hmm:
You have to understand i was 3ft tall and skinny as fukk in the 6th grade with no gangsta background. I did'nt know what else to do. NOW TRY THAT shyt NOW.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
i could honestly say i never really got bullied like that

i would always try stand up for the nerds though that got picked on, i always thought that was fukked up... couldve been out of fear of one of those mfukkers shootin up the school :merchant: i was tryna get on their good side

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:sadbron:

I was bullied like shyt in grammar school.

I have a HUGE HEAD!!!! As in tweety bird status. I remember the first day of getting bullied....I was laughing at this one kid getting roasted in 6th grade in the lunch room....I laughed soooo hard B! nikka turned toward me and went in on my head! :damn:

I was known as ''Head'' all thru junior High :to:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
edit: matter of fact i remember 1 time in t-ball some little fakkit called me dumbo cuz my ears

then in 3rd grade i tried to wife this filipino girl up, but she said i was ghetto and just ran off :to:

thats all my recollection of getting bullied tho

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
I was never bullied, I was cool with everyone. :yeshrug: i actually had a great time back in my school days (minus the actual work :pachaha:)

Im clue

Rookie
Daps
edit: matter of fact i remember 1 time in t-ball some little fakkit called me dumbo cuz my ears

then in 3rd grade i tried to wife this filipino girl up, but she said i was ghetto and just ran off :to:

thats all my recollection of getting bullied tho

:angry: :pacspit: :bustback: complex was gone once my body caught up :lift:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Was never a bully or bullied. But I'll say this, when i was in school EVERYBODY made fun of each other, thats how it was. School was jokes. If you dressed bummy we'd get on you, bad haircut we'd get on you etc. So when I see kids killing themselves for teasing I feel bad of course, but I consider them soft. Take the jokes with a laugh and dish one back.