Tell The Truth. How many of u try to avoid WOMEN customer reps.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
i went to ups today to return my att&uverse cable boxes cause Direct tv gave me $200 to come back to them and free NFL package. but anyway i was in line and soon when the lady rep call for me , i told the person behind me to go ahead i'm looking for something and i'm glad i did the lady rep was a azzhole, but the dude that help me all :russ::russ: and Sh!t..

I even do that shyt on the phone. i would automatically hang up the phone soon when i hear a woman voice especially dealing with anything involving owing money

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only reps I've had a problem with are the ones who can't speak English very well.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
If you approach with that pre-set state of mind then you're gonna have a bad time :manny:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i went to ups today to return my att&uverse cable boxes cause Direct tv gave me $200 to come back to them and free NFL package. but anyway i was in line and soon when the lady rep call for me , i told the person behind me to go ahead i'm looking for something and i'm glad i did the lady rep was a azzhole, but the dude that help me all :russ::russ: and Sh!t..

I even do that shyt on the phone. i would automatically hang up the phone soon when i hear a woman voice especially dealing with anything involving owing money

Not really customer service rep......but similar all the same in terms of service....

On my campus for 2 days in a row I went into the office to look for a counselor by the name of "Cynthia" who is mad cool who weeks ago helped me register for a class(did it for me without me asking) because i was short some credits needed for graduating....

After saying bye and everything ang happy it was taken care of....she tells me i can just walk through in the future and if she is at her desk(in the cubicle) with no appointments can just talk to her there if i have a question...

These two days I was going in to see if i saw her because i forgot the date of the deadline the money is needed for the class....

During the second day....i was walking back out again after i didn't see her...the bytchy lady at the front started talking about if she can help me(i had already noticed her lifting her head up hi) while i was around the cubicles trying to be nosy....

Then when i go back out to the front.....explain the same thing I said to her the day before....talks about how "This is the second time you did this/ this happened"(paraphrasing) with a bad attitude/tone to her voice and that i have to sign in on the sign in sheet......

The same sign in sheet just randomly thrown on the desk when its just her in the room. There is no crowd or anything....there is not even seats to sit down on(only about 2) like the financial aid office where you can tell just by walking in that it is a waiting area...

Did not utter a word when I walked in about signing in anywhere......until like a typical instigator, she sees me making a "mistake" so she can start shyt.......

:comeon:

And yes to answer your question........as always of course it was a black female catching an attitude with a black male(myself)

when if this was tanner from idaho you know she would have been like "Oh sorry Sir Cynthia is not in right now....your actually supposed to sign in on the sign in sheet but don't worry its okay....do you need to know when Cynthia is in the office darling?"