Tell stories about ratchet hoez you couldn't stand

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I remember this one time i went to my boy's house and it was this dyke who lived there named Diamond. She was a big bitch shaped like a linebacker.

Well anyways, when i knocked on his door he already came out and i asked him where he was going. He didn't hear me the first time so i repeated myself then out of no where this big bitch comes out of no where,gets in my face and says "look, he's going to get his grandmother some pizzas, if you don't want to go you can take your bum azz some where else now gtfo out of my face".

I'm like wtf :why:? All i did was ask where he was going, from that day on she always had this disdain for me.

I remember this one time i left his crib after picking up some of my ps2 games and i told him i'll be back and she said "no, we don't allow ugly people in this house" funny how she called me ugly when she looked exactly like RG3.

It turns out the bitch was broke and was living with my boy and his family, his aunt was a dyke also so they were dating at the time. Last time i heard about her, she was living in a shelter :russ:.

I know i can't be the only one who hates these ratchet hoez, tell some stories brehs.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
that girl treated you like a straight up bytch

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I never understood why ratchet hoez think they're god's gift.

I remember this one time some hoodrat who looked like flavor flav said she was better looking than J-Lo i'm like :why:.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
My damn cousin yo :aicmon:

I love her to death, but goddamn if that girl isn't ratchet as all hell.

Im sorry, when your in your 30's still running around trying to fight on a regular, running around the hood crying about my life is so hard, smoking and drinking like like you a dude, swearing every other word- shyt is disgusting.

I just seen here last week and it seem like she aint change a bit after a year. She was telling me about some married dude she messing with and how he aint giving her shyt but some cigarette money and dog food :russ:

sorry ma, I cant feel bad for you if son is doing you dirty. Ratchet yo!:snoop:

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
I remember this one time i went to my boy's house and it was this dyke who lived there named Diamond. She was a big bitch shaped like a linebacker.

Well anyways, when i knocked on his door he already came out and i asked him where he was going. He didn't hear me the first time so i repeated myself then out of no where this big bitch comes out of no where,gets in my face and says "look, he's going to get his grandmother some pizzas, if you don't want to go you can take your bum azz some where else now gtfo out of my face".

I'm like wtf :why:? All i did was ask where he was going, from that day on she always had this disdain for me.

I remember this one time i left his crib after picking up some of my ps2 games and i told him i'll be back and she said "no, we don't allow ugly people in this house" funny how she called me ugly when she looked exactly like RG3.

It turns out the bitch was broke and was living with my boy and his family, his aunt was a dyke also so they were dating at the time. Last time i heard about her, she was living in a shelter :russ:.

I know i can't be the only one who hates these ratchet hoez, tell some stories brehs.

you let shorty herb the shyt out of you like that?:dahell:

the fukk wrong with you?:rudy: