Tell me if this is ****ed up?

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Tell me if this is fukked up

This all took place at work a few minutes ago. I went in the back room to get some water. I finish my bottle :ahh: and I see another one, same brand, next to it. I'm famous for leaving water bottles up on the shelf cuz I be forgetting so I thought it was one of my old ones cuz it was warm.

So I grabbed the bottle and poured the water in the sink, and as I was putting the cap back on I noticed it had the letters C.P on it.

And I'm like oh shyt this isn't mine :sadcam:

It was my coworkers who I'm not on the best of terms with.

So I'm sitting there like oh shyt when all of sudden when I looked at the faucet I got an idea :ohhh:

I filled the water bottle back up with warm tap water, put it back, and kept it moving like nothing happened :yeshrug:

Now usually I wouldn't care about anything bad happening to her cuz she got a reckless mouth and since she stopped putting my dikk in it I could care less about her :birdman:

But I do know karma is a bytch. Whatcha'll think?

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
No harm, no foul.

I intentionally steal peoples water bottles at work who I don't like and sharpie in my initals over theirs on the cap and quench that thirst with no qualms and nary a fukk given. :manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Why couldn't you tell your co worker you did it, and bought another at lunch.....

Now if that co-worker was me and I found out someone opened and tampered with my shyt and I found out about it:ufdup:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Tell me if this is fukked up

This all took place at work a few minutes ago. I went in the back room to get some water. I finish my bottle :ahh: and I see another one, same brand, next to it. I'm famous for leaving water bottles up on the shelf cuz I be forgetting so I thought it was one of my old ones cuz it was warm.

So I grabbed the bottle and poured the water in the sink, and as I was putting the cap back on I noticed it had the letters C.P on it.

And I'm like oh shyt this isn't mine :sadcam:

It was my coworkers who I'm not on the best of terms with.

So I'm sitting there like oh shyt when all of sudden when I looked at the faucet I got an idea :ohhh:

I filled the water bottle back up with warm tap water, put it back, and kept it moving like nothing happened :yeshrug:

Now usually I wouldn't care about anything bad happening to her cuz she got a reckless mouth and since she stopped putting my dikk in it I could care less about her :birdman:

But I do know karma is a bytch. Whatcha'll think?
If you put plain tap water back in, that's not bad.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Why couldn't you tell your co worker you did it, and bought another at lunch.....

Now if that co-worker was me and I found out someone opened and tampered with my shyt and I found out about it:ufdup:

:rudy: you don't buy hoes lunch. That's what she was Doin for me when we was cool.

is she attractive?

Yeah she's bad. Until you fukk her a few times

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
mind as well put a lewgie in it while u were at it buddy....

but who leaves a bottled water with an opended cap out like that anyway....:mindblown: that makes zero sense

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Idk if I woulda spit in it cuz if someone spit in my shyt it's curtains :bustback:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Be careful, that might be the final straw breh.
She'll come in one day rockin all black wit the strap and bring the rice out.​