Tell me again why you arent taking your more dressier shirts to the cleaners

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i take all of my collared long sleeve shirts that i wear when I go to lounges or to listen to live music to the cleaners, they look more crispy rather than washing them and then ironing them

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
save money and buy a steamer brah
Tobi-Clothes-Steamer-WS-301-_07032009035947.jpg

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
My rule of thumb: If it has a collar. It goes to the cleaners.

At least while it's new. After a few years of wear and tear it becomes another random shirt to wear when making a quick run to the store or chilling around the house.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My rule of thumb: If it has a collar. It goes to the cleaners.

At least while it's new. After a few years of wear and tear it becomes another random shirt to wear when making a quick run to the store or chilling around the house.

I agree except I dont take my polos to the cleaners. I just tried to iron two of my button down collar shirts for when i go out to DC, yeah im going to drop them off at the cleaners on my way to work and pick them up tomorrow. It just sucks because once I pack them, they are going to get wrinkled and i suck folding shirts like these,

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
It depends. I have three 1MX shirts from Express that are 100% cotton and the cleaners kind of ruined them imo. The iron they use kind of singed the material.

I sent a couple blazers to the cleaners too and they came back smelly kinda funky. :ld:

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
About 70% of my clothes either go to the cleaners or I let them air dry after washing
I don't like machine drying my good clothes

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Cleaners is a part of growing up...can't have dress shirts and GOOD polos getting some Tide treatment...

spend a lil and take em to the cleaners, one, you know they clean and, two, they're ready to wear soon as you get em home...Nothing like peeling back that plastic wrap and throwing on a FRESH shirt

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I agree except I dont take my polos to the cleaners. I just tried to iron two of my button down collar shirts for when i go out to DC, yeah im going to drop them off at the cleaners on my way to work and pick them up tomorrow. It just sucks because once I pack them, they are going to get wrinkled and i suck folding shirts like these,
Im slopy then it comes to doing laundry so if if it's a polo and it's still in good shape i take it to the cleaners. I'm awful at ironing.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
taking your collared shirts to the dry cleaners on a weekly basis will destroy the fabric much quicker than if you'd just simply wash it and iron it

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Air dry friend come on. You worried about your clothes? use color guard, delicate wash and let the molecules in the environment de wet the fabrics. You can tell some friends need wives in here. Lets find wives that care and do our laundry, friends.