Tekken Ending fukkery appreciation thread

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
y didnt yall tell me these japs get down like this? :laff::laff::laff:

Crush was playing the CNT of Tekken 8 alright. "Hello cracker" :dead:was Harada's opening gambit, to the utter delight of the audience (which has chosen to interpret "cracker" in the racial sense for the comedic effect, although Harada meant "software cracker"). Harada sat around for a few minutes absorbing chat, and warning the streamer to stop: "But this is all sorts of misunderstandings, so it's better to end it," said Harada. "I have been contacted by the Twitch operator."

Several questioned whether he was the real Harada, including Joe Crush. "Do you think Fake?" was Harada's response. "Alright I will SHOW my power."

Harada then went nuclear, "check my tweet now", pointing to this Twitter proclamation:

"TLJoeCrush, Check this tweet. STOP IT or BAN forever."

"Oh shyt" says Crush on seeing the tweet, after which he immediately logs out of the CNT, and loses access.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
y didnt yall tell me these japs get down like this? :laff::laff::laff:

Crush was playing the CNT of Tekken 8 alright. "Hello cracker" :dead:was Harada's opening gambit, to the utter delight of the audience (which has chosen to interpret "cracker" in the racial sense for the comedic effect, although Harada meant "software cracker"). Harada sat around for a few minutes absorbing chat, and warning the streamer to stop: "But this is all sorts of misunderstandings, so it's better to end it," said Harada. "I have been contacted by the Twitch operator."

Several questioned whether he was the real Harada, including Joe Crush. "Do you think Fake?" was Harada's response. "Alright I will SHOW my power."

Harada then went nuclear, "check my tweet now", pointing to this Twitter proclamation:

"TLJoeCrush, Check this tweet. STOP IT or BAN forever."

"Oh shyt" says Crush on seeing the tweet, after which he immediately logs out of the CNT, and loses access.
:laff: :laff: