Tekashi 6ix9ine is confirmed in General population. How long will it be before his booty gets took?

Daps
TMZ

Tekashi69 is getting NO special treatment while he's in prison awaiting his bail hearing because he's chillin' with every other inmate in general population ... TMZ has learned.

6ix9ine's lawyer, Lance Lazzaro, tells us ... Tekashi has been placed in gen pop at Brooklyn's Metropolitan Detention Center as opposed to being held in a segregated part of the federal pen ... due to his celeb status.

latest

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
He's got money. He probably won't be touched in prison. I can see him being extorted and getting the breaks beat off him if he refuses to pay protection fees :ehh:
He dissed his own gang not too long ago. They gonna be the 1st ones on his neck and whateva other gangs he been dissing plus can't forget the clout chasers looking for that 1 1/2 minute of E-fame.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Breh he in jail not prison. Rapes rarely happen in prison anyway it’s enough homos in there giving it up willingly. The only he got to worry about is since he got money. Somebody might extort him.

He going be good in prison. Them nikkas thirsty just like groupie dudes on the outside. They’re gonna try be best buds with homie. Hoping that relationship can last out of jail.