Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3 unappreciation thread

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I was young as hell so I loved it....but it's crazy how it doesn't hold up to the first two watching it now that I'm older

Daps
Part 1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Part 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Part 3 = TMNT

wouldve been better as a non turtles movie. the sci-fi & time travel elements kept it real though (in regards to the turtles roots). in the mirage comics they were all up on weird plots like that.

still though, they shouldve had the technodrome up in that mug w/ beebop & rocksteady...

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
3 was so terrible, and after such a great fun film in part 2. And why was their freckles increased by a trillion? That shyt always bothered me too.

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
I've only seen it once, in the theater as a kid, and I recognized at the time that it was trash. I'll give it another chance at some point but until then, I definitely "unappreciate" it.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I'ma ninja turtle stan got my ass whooped with a ninja turtle cover trying to protect me.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Part 1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Part 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Part 3 = TMNT

wouldve been better as a non turtles movie. the sci-fi & time travel elements kept it real though (in regards to the turtles roots). in the mirage comics they were all up on weird plots like that.

still though, they shouldve had the technodrome up in that mug w/ beebop & rocksteady...

TMNT wasn't THAT bad, it's better than 3. But then again, 1 is so much better than 2 that it's hilarious.

Daps
TMNT wasn't THAT bad, it's better than 3. But then again, 1 is so much better than 2 that it's hilarious.

what i meant to say is that tmnt 3 and TMNT are both equally good. they definitely dont get the fare shake they deserve. yes part 3's costumes were a little wack but overall it was cool (and it didn't have no vanilla ice to ruin it!)

TMNT was dope shouldve cut down on the monsters. the raph vs. leo fight took the movie to a higher echelon.