Teddy Hart wanted by The Mountie for sexual assualt

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s been billed as the last of the Hart family to be trained in the infamous dungeon — and now, police near Edmonton want Teddy Hart in jail.

In the latest real-life drama with links to Calgary’s fabled wrestling clan, Edward Annis — who goes by the stage name Teddy Hart — is wanted by Strathcona County RCMP on multiple charges involving two women, including sexual assault.

“I can confirm a warrant has been issued,” said RCMP Cst. Chantelle Kelly, media liaison officer with the Strathcona detachment.

Kelly says the specific charges involve two women, aged 24 and 40, and include a single count each of sexual assault and unlawful confinement, and three charges of assault.

The constable says so far no arrest has been made because 34-year-old Hart is currently out of town, but police fully expect to officially charge him once he returns.

“Teddy Hart is believed to be in the U.S. at the current time,” said Kelly.

It’s another troubling chapter for the Hart family and the wrestling empire started by patriarch Stu Hart inside his Patterson Heights home, which included the dreaded basement training facility his students nicknamed “The Dungeon.”

Teddy Hart was one of those students, being the son of Georgia Hart and B.J. Annis, a Calgary firefighter and former wrestler who ran BJ’s Gym in Calgary East Village for four decades.

At eight, Hart was already practicing moves at his grandfather’s house, and by 23, wrestling fans were singing his praises as the future of the Hart legacy.

“Hart has gone from being a relative unknown with a famous last name to a hot commodity in the wrestling business — a commodity that will almost certainly be fought over in the near future,” wrote Sun Media wrestling scribe TJ Madigan, back in 2003.

But Hart’s time in the spotlight has been a flickering affair, with brief stints in the WWE big league mixed with a controversial career that’s taken him from Mexico to Japan, in wrestling leagues of various sizes.

The wrestling rumour mill says he’s a fighter whose bad attitude out of the ring outshines Hart’s talent in it, hence his failure to keep a steady job — but in a world of scripted drama, it’s not clear if there’s any truth to the claims.

Hart has also operated wrestling schools in both Calgary and in the Edmonton area, where he currently resides.

Reached by the Sun, Hart’s father B.J. Annis said his son will certainly return to Canada to face the charges, which he calls groundless.

“He’ll be back. He’s talking to a lawyer right now, so we’ll see what happens,” said Annis.

Annis calls the charges the result of a dispute between his son and one of the alleged victims.

“Hell has no fury like a woman scorned,” said Annis, who is in close contact with his son.

“I’ve spoken to him everyday, and needless to say, he’s pretty upset by this.”

The charges are just more bad news for the Hart clan.

From the death of his uncle Owen to the loss of his 12-year-old brother Matt to necrotizing fascitis, Teddy Hart himself has certainly felt the tragedy that has repeatedly touched his family — including a 2007 murder-suicide which saw family friend and wrestler Chris Benoit killing his wife and son before hanging himself.

The younger of the alleged victims in the current case against Hart says she hopes police catch up with him soon.

The woman, who can’t be identified due to the sexual nature of the charges, says she and the other alleged victim waited until he left Edmonton on a wrestling contract before going to police with their claims.

“We got out of there while he was out of town,” she said.

She says she hopes the charges lead other women to step forward with similar claims against the pro-wrestler.

“I’m hoping others come forward,” she said.

http://www.calgarysun.com/2014/12/0...ing-dynasty-wanted-by-rcmp-for-sexual-assault

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
aint surprised :manny:

i knew he would never get another opportunity again in the business when i saw a sad interview of him. he was smoking a blunt and talking about having robots wrestle and have cats shoot off on them rey mysterio platforms and do run in for a match. :snoop: thats when you know someone is mentally fried.

what a total fuk-up.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Had to double check this wasn't a @MushroomX thread :russ:
I was looking for @Twitter :mjlol:

Also disappointed this has nothing to do with this guy

Mountie.jpg

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Absolutely everybody in the industry gave this dude multiple chances :mjcry:

Youngest dude to ever be signed to developmental. fukked that up :mjcry:
Brought into ROH and immediately was in one of their hottest matches...but then no-sold a cage match by doing moonsaults to his feet afterwards (he lost the match btw) to dudes who were just laying on the mat not expecting shyt, then threw up at ringside, dudes came out to legit fukk him up on camera :heh: Punk swung on him backstage :snoop: Yeah, fukked that up. :mjcry:
Went to TNA, had a fun showing in the X Cup, but then did the Spiral Tap in a match and claimed that he didn't know that it was AJ's finish and that he infact invented the move :mjcry:
Made a home for himself in JAPW....but then fukked that up they stripped him of the belt and threw him in the bushes :mjcry:
Gets signed back to the WWE with Kidd, Bulldog Jr, and Nattie. Oh look, who's the only that got fired? :mjcry:
Goes to AAA with Jack. Looks like he's FINALLY found a home and calmed down. Nope. fukks that up too and AAA throws him in the bushes in 2012 while Jack is one of the top dudes in the company :mjcry:

Daps
Absolutely everybody in the industry gave this dude multiple chances :mjcry:

Youngest dude to ever be signed to developmental. fukked that up :mjcry:
Brought into ROH and immediately was in one of their hottest matches...but then no-sold a cage match by doing moonsaults to his feet afterwards (he lost the match btw) to dudes who were just laying on the mat not expecting shyt, then threw up at ringside, dudes came out to legit fukk him up on camera :heh: Punk swung on him backstage :snoop: Yeah, fukked that up. :mjcry:
Went to TNA, had a fun showing in the X Cup, but then did the Spiral Tap in a match and claimed that he didn't know that it was AJ's finish and that he infact invented the move :mjcry:
Made a home for himself in JAPW....but then fukked that up they stripped him of the belt and threw him in the bushes :mjcry:
Gets signed back to the WWE with Kidd, Bulldog Jr, and Nattie. Oh look, who's the only that got fired? :mjcry:
Goes to AAA with Jack. Looks like he's FINALLY found a home and calmed down. Nope. fukks that up too and AAA throws him in the bushes in 2012 while Jack is one of the top dudes in the company :mjcry:

Pro Wrestlings biggest disapointment.

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Dude was the shyt to me as a kid when I watched WSX.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I read the title as Teddy Long :mjlol:
Now I can't shake the image of Teddy leading a girl back to a hotel room, another is already in there, they're both looking incredulous and upset, Teddy faking not knowing what's going on looking confused then just saying, "There's only one thing to do...tag match, playas!"