Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Ted_2_poster.jpg

Cast:

4/27/15 update; Red Band Trailer:

Trailer #1:

Original Post:

This news came out last week but I didn't see anyone post it, so I'm posting it now:

Amanda Seyfried May Replace Mila Kunis in Ted 2
Seth MacFarlane’s sequel may shake up its cast.

by Anthony Couto FEBRUARY 24, 2014

Ted reigns as the highest-grossing R-rated original comedy film. While the movie's success could be attributed to the titular foul-mouth teddy bear (voiced by director Seth MacFarlane), its human cast -- Mark Wahlberg, Mila Kunis, Giovanni Ribisi and Joel McHale -- sold its high-concept to audiences.

According to reports, there’s a chance Mila Kunis will not be back for Ted 2.

A source has told Deadline that Amanda Seyfried will replace Mila Kunis as the female lead in the sequel. Apparently, the cast shake-up is a creative decision on MacFarlane’s part, and Kunis may only appear “in a tiny role, if at all,” says the source.

MacFarlane and Seyfried previously worked together on A Million Ways to Die in the West, which opens May 30. Kunis continues to do voice-work as Meg on Family Guy.

1280-million_ways_to_die_in_the_west_poster_seyfried-610x343.jpg

Amanda Seyfried next stars in Seth MacFarlane's A Million Ways to Die in the West.

What do you think about Seyfried taking over for Kunis as Ted 2's female lead?

With MacFarlane returning to direct, Ted 2 opens June 26, 2015.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/24/amanda-seyfried-may-replace-mila-funis-in-ted-2

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:snoop:

how can you make a sequel for this film. dont nobody want to see that. the bear is just basically peter griffins voice. like damn i thought seth mscfarlane coukd do different voices? i heard stewies voice in that film too
No, Ted is Seth MacFarlane's real voice. Seth MacFarlane also uses his real voice for Brian the dog, NOT Peter Griffin.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
U don't even speak American, nikka:mjpls:

you arent american. unless you are native and can be traced to your tribe you arent american. you speak english becuse english people took over america and killed the natives.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Only got a tiny roll in the next one? She didn't put out or something? Sounds like someone has a attitude:laugh:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
you arent american. unless you are native and can be traced to your tribe you arent american. you speak english becuse english people took over america and killed the natives.
I'm not American? Last time i checked....i was born here:mjpls:

Last time i checked, I have a house here. :mjpls:

Last time i checked, i pay takes here:mjpls:

But for real.....this is a good idea. They needed a character change of some sort, b/c they already established the story line of Mila and Mark fighting over Ted. So if you keep Mila, where does the story go on from there? With a new character it gives you more options for which direction you can take the story.

But more importantly, Amanda is waaaay hoter than Mila:camby:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Eh i wont be paying to see the 2nd, the first felt like family guy: the movie