[TechRaptor] Phil Spencer Explains Why We Haven't Heard About Hideo Kojima's Xbox Game

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer himself was interviewed by the Japanese website Game Watch, which asked why there hasn't been any new information about the new game and when we'll hear more.,

Spencer explained that he's meeting with Kojima-san next week when he's visiting Kojima Productions. He's looking forward to meeting the developer and checking up on the progress of the project.

He believes development is going well, however, Kojima-san is an innovative developer who is trying something entirely new with this game, and Spencer thinks he needs to work on realizing his vision out of the spotlight.

Not much has been said about it, besides that it's allegedly an experience that no one has ever seen before and it leverages Micrfosoft's cloud technology.

F67i6JnawAAmF1Z

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I am sure the fans will support him, I have seen nothing but nice things from Xbox fans about him

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: These studios be giving Kojima all the free rein, and unlimited budget he wants. Bring back Konami to sit his ass down.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Maaaan Kojima aint got the juice anymore. Hate to be the one to say it but I have no faith after Death Stranding. I would love to be surprised. I'd rather him put his own spin to an existing IP at this point.