Technically, Jason should've ended up in Philly instead of Manhattan.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Crystal Lake is in south Jersey close to Trenton. At best he would've been terrorizing people in Trenton. At worst Philly. If you really wanna run wild with it, Baltimore.

Ain't no way a ship will travel that route to Manhattan. And even if it did, did the movie should've been called Friday the 13 - Jason takes Newark :mjpls:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Crystal Lake is in south Jersey close to Trenton. At best he would've been terrorizing people in Trenton. At worst Philly. If you really wanna run wild with it, Baltimore.

Ain't no way a ship will travel that route to Manhattan. And even if it did, did the movie should've been called Friday the 13 - Jason takes Newark :mjpls:
Jason aint want any real problems. The only horror killer wild enough to take on the hood was Leprechaun. Jason stuck to Manhattan cuz he aint want smoke in he Bronx or BK. And we know he damn sure wasn't tryna get down in Philly or Bmore

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:laff:

Keep it going brehs

tenor.gif

Redman said he knew him as a crack dealer from up the block.

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
A bigger question on is how his fukking slow ass made it to Elm Street, OH without nobody seeing his ass...or how the fukk the trip back to Crystal lake is so short from Elm Street

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
that's what I thought, I didn't associate it with any state or city.

looked it up.. never knew this but op is right. We Spent Friday the 13th at the Real Camp Crystal Lake in New Jersey Located in Hardwick, New Jersey, Camp No-Be-Bo-Sco played the role of Camp Crystal Lake for the original Friday the 13th
:ohhh:
Yea its a Boy Scout camp...they only filmed the first one there, and in the movies they never acknowledge that itsin NJ. I believe it was in the novelization of the first film where they mentioned NJ.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Wow! that Camp is actually still up and running huh??
:ohhh:

that must be like how Chicago cats felt about Cabrini Green and Candy Man!
:dwillhuh:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
In FvJ, Freddy wakes Jason to kill for him. Tells his ass to go to Elm Street. Jason lugs his slow ass to Springwood, which is supposedly in OH. How no one saw his ass get there is mind boggling. Never mind the finale where the teens drive from Springwood to Crystal lake with little to no time passing.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Camp Crystal lake is in upstate New York

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
In FvJ, Freddy wakes Jason to kill for him. Tells his ass to go to Elm Street. Jason lugs his slow ass to Springwood, which is supposedly in OH. How no one saw his ass get there is mind boggling. Never mind the finale where the teens drive from Springwood to Crystal lake with little to no time passing.
:deadmanny::dead:lmao....smh. it's funny to look at things from an adult point of view as opposed to when you're young. I didn't even think about that when I watched it back then.. and again, I didn't realize Elm St. was in Ohio either... lol..(and he was slow, and didn't drive like someone said earlier.. the only one of all 3 franchises that I've seen driving is Michael Myers)..