Teachers are *****made

Daps
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAZPCFZB270&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Prez kicks Namond out - YouTube[/ame]

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At my bytch ass teacher mumblin something under his breath

Me: What you say?

Him: Calm down mr. black

Me: Nah why you talkin shyt tho?

Him: Stop cursing or you will have to leave my classroom.

Me: I don't give a fukk!!! :birdman: *walks out*

You left out the part where your mom was called and she beat the shyt out of you in front of the principal's office.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
they would always get away with sayin some slick shyt. I wish before I could have got charged as an adult I would have swung on one of them for talking slick like they do.

:whoo:

Not all teachers are bad, chill out. You just got bytched out by a few teachers, it happened to all of us. It prolly happened cuz you were outta line. fukk it, I used to get picked for something I didn't even do.

Don't forget though, teachers are unsung heroes. :yes:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yeah teachers are a$$holes for the most part they play childish games. If you show them up in class they never let that shyt go and ride against you hard for the rest of the year. I was taking a final once and a teacher who was proctoring the test who I never had a class with was like I heard about you, you have to sit next to me and take the test in some like kiddie chair I was like :rudy: I'm not sitting in that shyt for hours while I take this test luckly my real teacher came in at that time and told her it was ok for me to sit at a real desk or else i probably would of said something stupid and got kicked out of the final.

I've also had a teacher conspire to get me kicked out of her Biology class which she sucessfully ended up doing. All because I slammed a piece of paper on her desk and left her class by the way this was after school and I had a lacrosse game I didn't want to miss the bus.

I did one time almost fight a kid in class and the teacher was breaking it up and got chest pains and had to leave the class unattended people still come up to me to this day and say arent you that guy that made that teacher have a heart attack :russ:

Did anyone else ever have to have that meeting with all of your teachers and your parents :whoo: they go in hard they had list of shyt I was doing on hand just bombarding my mom with shyt tellin her how I was a fukk up and my mom before the meeting told me not to say a word so I couldnt even defend myself I was sitting there :fire:.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
all of them was full of shyt

they was either mean as shyt and gave out a bunch of work or nice and still teaching you the same bullshyt from last year stimulating no growth

grown ass man/women 30 somethin years old arguin with a teenager sayin they going to get written up kuz they dont want to take they hoody off :childplease: