Teacher rapes 16-year-old while other students act as ‘lookouts,’

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

A 26-year-old Missouri teacher is accused of raping a teenage student while other classmates acted as “lookouts,” according to authorities.

Hailey Clifton-Carmack, a math teacher at Laquey High School in Pulaski County, was arrested in Texas on Friday, Jan. 5, after she’s accused of fleeing Missouri, according to a news release from the Garden Ridge Police Department. She faces multiple charges, including second-degree statutory rape and sexual contact with a student, and awaits extradition to Missouri with a $250,000 bond.

The 16-year-old victim’s father knew of the relationship and said students would act as “lookouts” while the teacher and student engaged in sex acts during the school day, a witness revealed to police.

McClatchy News is not identifying the suspect to protect the identity of the victim.

The student’s father was arrested on Wednesday, Jan. 3, after telling police Clifton-Carmack had been at his home before she fled to Texas, court documents show. He was arraigned on Monday, Jan. 8, and pleaded not guilty to a charge of first-degree child endangerment.

Court documents show Clifton-Carmack had discussed her personal life with students, including details of her divorce, and had been in trouble with school administration for being “too close with students.”

“The employee has not been in the district since Dec. 8, 2023, and we do not anticipate her return,” the Laquey School District told KMIZ in a statement.

Police were notified by Laquey High School’s resource officer on Dec. 7 after a student reported a student-teacher sexual relationship, according to court documents. Police seized the teacher’s phone the following day when she also denied all accusations.

Messages recovered from the phone showed Clifton-Carmack and the victim discussing their relationship, according to court documents.

Laquey is nearly 800 miles northeast of Garden Ridge.

This story was originally published January 09, 2024 12:59 PM.

North of Death

All Star
Daps
Alot of folk who advocate for women raping boys will be reporting to this post to make light of a serious situation

Daps
It's good she got caught but I could never figure out how they get caught so easily.

I remember being 16 years old. Parents usually got home about two hours AFTER I did. Never smashed a teacher but it would be VERY easy to do...and this was back in like 2002.

With cellphones? Teacher and student can meet somewhere quiet and no one would ever know.

The kids usually either tell someone or leave very obvious evidence lying around. They might enjoy smashing FATL (fine-azz teacher lady) but instinctively know it's not right and find ways consciously or subconsciously to let the truth come out.

Definitely a power trip because we can all see she's an attractive woman. Could easily smash 18-year community College nikkas but she wants the power element over the kid.

Dude was putting it on her if his back is all scratched up though......but again, she could have gotten an 18/19 year old do the same damn thing with no consequences. Dumb

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
It's good she got caught but I could never figure out how they get caught so easily.

I remember being 16 years old. Parents usually got home about two hours AFTER I did. Never smashed a teacher but it would be VERY easy to do...and this was back in like 2002.

With cellphones? Teacher and student can meet somewhere quiet and no one would ever know.

The kids usually either tell someone or leave very obvious evidence lying around. They might enjoy smashing FATL (fine-azz teacher lady) but instinctively know it's not right and find ways consciously or subconsciously to let the truth come out.

Definitely a power trip because we can all see she's an attractive woman. Could easily smash 18-year community College nikkas but she wants the power element over the kid.

Dude was putting it on her if his back is all scratched up though......but again, she could have gotten an 18/19 year old do the same damn thing with no consequences. Dumb

No it's not a power trip, she's smashing who she's around, that's the easiest access. Just like what coworkers do. You don't see female professors smashing college nikkas because they're way more low key or nobody really cares.