Tbh i don't care about the female orgasm

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
why are you making threads about urban legends?

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
most dudes who say this are compensating for an insecurity.

Yall cant do better even if yall wanted to, so you get :mad: and say i didnt care anyway.

Raph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Making a girl orgasm who you don't really care about is neither here nor there. I couldn't care less about it, for me it's more of an experiment for future situations. If the girl gets nothing out of it and my jizz is flying around like a fly trying to escape through a closed window, I'm good with that.

But you do get a good and special feeling when a girl who you care about is left a quivering mess, vibrating like she's trying to break the space time continuum. Sometimes witnessing that sh1t you have to wonder who has the better orgasms. Men its like Mcdonald's fast and satisfying and you can get it whenever you want... with the girls it seems more like a special gourmet meal.

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Making a girl orgasm who you don't really care about is neither here nor there. I couldn't care less about it, for me it's more of an experiment for future situations. If the girl gets nothing out of it and my jizz is flying around like a fly trying to escape through a closed window, I'm good with that.

But you do get a good and special feeling when a girl who you care about is left a quivering mess, vibrating like she's trying to break the space time continuum. Sometimes witnessing that sh1t you have to wonder who has the better orgasms. Men its like Mcdonald's fast and satisfying and you can get it whenever you want... with the girls it seems more like a special gourmet meal.

The way you explained this is just...:wow: